Lisa....

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Lisa yelled while walking up to me

"L-Lisa I-" I tried to explain but Ash just had to open her mouth

"MA'AM PLEASE HELP ME" Ash shouted while scooting away from me in an attempt to look terrified.

"Y/n why are you hurting this poor girl, and Larry why is your room so messy I told you to clean it yesterday" Lisa questioned us while we were too nervous to say anything.

"Mom it's not what it looks like" Larry scabbled up to his feet and stepped towards his mom

"YOUR SON CHEATED ON ME " Ash shouted again, except this time she was telling the truth. I think?

"MOM THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED" Larry shouted defending himself

"LARRY BE QUIET" Lisa shouted while shushing him.

"MOM SHE'S LYI-" Larry kept defending himself

"LISA" I shouted having enough. everyone looked at me while Sal was sneaking out of the room abandoning Ash.

"Please listen to us, we're tell the truth" I said while looking right into her eyes. She hesitated before picking up her phone and dialing in a number.

"Yes, mhm please come get her. I don't want her in my house right now" Lisa said into the phone. She could be talking about Me or Ash. Hopefully Ash but she was still cradling Ash in her arms so I assumed it was me.

"Y/n...." Lisa started but didn't finish, I already knew what she meant so I gave her the most hurt look i could. Ash had won this battle and I am pissed.

I stomped out of the  room with the feeling of eyes on my back.