Highschool=Hell

"LARBEAR, Y/N COME EAT LUNCH" Lisa yelled out to the two 7year olds who were up in Larry's tree house

"COMING, c'mon n/n" Larry said while giving me one of his lopsided snag tooth smiles that always gave me butterflies

My checks heated up and then I responded with a simple but filled with Happiness "Kay"

We made our way down the ladder and walked hand and hand through the forest, when we made it to the other side, we dusted off our outfits that got messed up by the branches pulling on them 

(Let's just say your mom brought a matching set for yall)

We joined hands once again and kept walking until we got to the picnic that our moms had set up

Once our playdate was over, we would prob repeat it again tomorrow and the day after that, and the day after that, and the rest for the days to come

At least that's what little me thought until me And Larry turned 14, he just drifted away from me. He met this guy named Sal and I thought he was cool and I lowkey had a little thing for him, but Larry just started to ignore me and spend more time with Sal and almost never talking to me. We really only ever talked when our moms met up for dinner which was every other Sunday, so I learned to except the truth and I started to ignore Larry too.

Larry slowly started to build his own friend group in middle school which included Him, Sal, Ashley, Todd, Neil, Mapple, Chug, and this guy named Travis who would occasionally sit with them at lunch but mostly stayed away from them.

I stayed away from them Aswell bc they eventually became quite popular bc of Larry's and Ash's good looks, Sal's humor, Todd's smartness, Chugs ability to eat more than 10 bologna sandwiches, and basically everyone had a talent that contributed to the group and made everyone want to be a part of their group. Except for me.

I had few friends and all my friends also stayed away from said group. Me and my friends noticed that the group are all quite two-faced and Ashley and Larry are players and go for every gender no matter who you are, they really just wanna be in your pants.

And that Leads us to where we are now....

Highschool or should I say Hell