Fuck Ms. Penelope

Y/N POV

It was currently 7th period one of the few classes I don't have with 'Larbar'. I was drawing on myself with a sharpie waiting for the end of the day bell to ring so I could get the hell outta here. What Larry had said to me earlier was stuck in my head.

"What cha thinkin aboutttt" Zoe said in a teasing tone in my ear. I let a soft smile show before responding.

"Remember what I-" I was cut off but my math teacher yelling at me

"MS. L/N. WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING IN MY CLASS" She shouted across the room. Everyone turned and looked at me while just had a straight face.

"Literally the entire class was also talking" I said, I was telling the truth. The entire class was talking for the past 15min while I was quiet, but no the moment I open my mouth it's wrong. Like why you don't try opening a tictac container and putting one in your mout-

"OH SO NOW YOUR TALKING BACK?" She shouted once again. The classroom erupted into a sea of multiple kids saying 'oooooo'. I winced at her loud speaking and the childishness of my classmates.

"First of all, why are you yelling, and second of all, can yall shut yall asses up" I said with a slight attituded. Today's events were starting to get to me , my social battery was running out, I was hungry, sleepy, and sad all at the same time, so I didn't really care about how she was an adult. If she gon treat me the disrespect ima do the same. What goes around is gon come right back around bitch.

"THAT'S ENOUGH, PLEASE ESCORT YOURSELF TO THE FRONT OFFICE, L/N" She shouted once again while turning red and pointing toward the door.

"gladly" I said while getting up and lazily putting my backpack on one of my shoulders then walking out the door and back to the office.

"Dammit, I can't believe her ass" I said while opening the door and plopping myself in a seat outside the office, waiting to be called in. What I failed to notice was Larry who also sat in a seat.

"Y/N?" I heard A voice call out to me. I whipped my head over to the source and my eyes widened upon realizing that Larry was one seat away from me.

"Hey Lar" I said while smiling at him 

"Hey, what are you here for?" He asked me while turning his body to face me.

"I made Mrs. Penelope mad" I said while still drawing on my arm.

"She sent me to the office a week ago" he said while still staring intently at me

"For what?" I asked not really caring, but wanting to make small talk to avoid awkwardness.

"For talking even tho everyone else was too" he said in an annoyed tone .

"Damn, that's the same thing that happened to me" I said while finally looking up at him.

We sat talking for a while and he told me he was here because he got caught vaping. I admit It was fun talking to him and I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again. Then the principle called him in saying he was suspended for two weeks , it would be more if he wasn't mindful and didn't go outside but still got in trouble for doing in on school grounds.

In the end Lisa was coming to pick him up and I really didn't wanna wait to go home so I asked Lisa if I could go home with her. She didn't mind but she still had to prove to the principle that Lisa is related to my parent.

Me and Larry waited while Lisa and the principle talked then We got in her van and went back to the apartment complex. When we got there Lisa said she would be talking to Larry later then she sent us to his room.