Ch 1. Gone Forever

After several insults and later seeing the puja, Prachi walked away hurt. Ranbir was sad he wanted to go but was stopped by Pallavi. Seeing Ranbir bowing down to his mom's wrong doings Shahana to walked angrily from there behind Prachi.

In the room
Her eyes were dry, there was not a single tear. Broken, loneliness was all Shahana could see in her sister's eyes but she also saw some peace, how, why she didn't know.

Shahana:- "Prachi, are you...."
Prachi in a calm voice:- "I'm fine. Shahana this is life not a fairytale, we have to be practical, live with facts and logic. And the fact is I need to be happy for my baby, crying for those who don't care about me is a waste. You go rest, I need some alone time with my little one".

Shahana didn't want to leave but knew her sister needs time to deal with her herself first, she needs time to figure out her own emotions and feelings before expressing it.

Living room
The puja was completed, few people were happy few sad but someone was missing. Ranbir, he was nowhere to be seen.

Shahana:- "Dida, uncle where is Ranbir"?
Vikhram:- "He had some work in office so he just left, he'll be back in the morning".

Shahana was left shocked, instead of consoling Prachi he left for some work. There was no anger left just disappointment. Was Prachi right when she said she's not important to Ranbir anymore?

"Leave him, how is Prachi"?

Shahana:- "The way she has to be". Saying this she left from there. Dida and Vikhram exchanged looks not clearly understanding what Shahana meant.

Morning (Breakfast table)
Pallavi was happily feeding Rhea when Ranbir entered.

Pallavi:- "Ranbir go freshen up and come to have breakfast, I've made Rhea's and yours favorite things".
Ranbir:- "Where is Prachi"?
Pallavi annoyed:- "I don't know, neither do I care, forget her and come to have breakfast".
Ranbir:-"Shahana where is Prachi"?
Shahana:-"She is in no mood of watching the kohli drama, neither she is interested in having some torture and stress for breakfast".
Ranbir was surprised to see Shahana, the girl who always took his side reacting in this manner.

Dida:-"She will be in her room. Take her breakfast along, she surely hasn't eaten anything".
Rhea:-"why is Ranbir going to do all this? She is no one to him".
Ranbir walked away ignoring her, he was angry and done with his mon and Rhea. He just wanted to speak to Prachi and clear all misunderstandings.

Outside Prachi's room
Ranbir knocked on the door and called Prachi several times, getting no answer he walked in. For the first time he felt the room empty and didn't know why.
Out of fear he called out to Prachi louder, loud enough that all members in the mansion could hear, and rightly enough, hearing his screams the family came to the room.

Vikhram:-"what happened? Why are you screaming so loud? Is Prachi alright"?
Ranbir:- "she's not here, I'm not feeling right, Shahana please tell me where is she"?
Shahana clueless:-"I don't know. Last night I left her in the room, she said she needed some alone time, from then she didn't come out of the room".
Ranbir:-"where could she g.....
Shahana:-"why do you care? When you should have been by her side you felt your company was more important".
Ranbir:-"nothing is more important to me than Prachi".
Shahana:-"oh really? Didn't seem so yesterday".

Ranbir was trying to explain his side but saw the cupboard half open and felt weird.
He went towards it only to see Prachi's stuff missing.

Ranbir:-" no no no Prachi can't leave me, she can't leave. She gave me a chance to prove my innocence, she can't leave".
Dida:-" what are you saying, her stuff is there, she hasn't gone anywhere".
Ranbir in complete shock:-"no dida she has gone, she left me".

Shahana, Vikhram and Dida stood confused not understanding why Ranbir is saying all this and the rest were uninterested, wanting to leave but lowkey wanted to know if Prachi actually left to celebrated their win.

Vikhram:-"she might have gone to the temple or maybe somewhere out, she'll be back in somet...."
Ranbir:-"no she has gone forever, and this time she won't be back".
Dida:-"Ranbir she will...."
Ranbir blabbering not listening to others:-"last time she left this house, but this time she left me".

Shahana knew something was up in Prachi's mind but didn't knew she would leave without telling anyone.

Shahana:-"why do you think she'll..."
Ranbir:-"this all, here, what is left is all that I gifted her, each and everything clothes, jewelry all I gave it to her".

Taking out a friendship band "this is the very first thing I gave it to her".

He took out a box which had several dead roses and cards "I gave her all these during some special moments, whenever she felt sad, whenever I wanted to thank her".

He then took out a saree "this I gifter her for our 3rd anniversary" hearing these words Pallavi was shocked, she realized the party was not for any business success but for Pranbir anniversary.

Ranbir had an emotional breakdown, Vikhram and Dida tried to console him, Shahana was trying to understand what just happened, she was shocked and worried thinking where her sister could be. Rhea and Aliya were happy that finally Prachi left and her 7 day challenge was completed. Pallavi though she hated Prachi to the core she couldn't see her son in this vulnerable state. She went to console her son but he stopped her from coming any near.

Ranbir:-"it's all because of you. You are the reason behind my sadness, you are the reason behind Prachi's pain, you are the reason for all the mess in our lives".

Pallavi:-"I did all this for you".
Ranbir:-"for me? So are you happy, with your results. You know what mom, you did this not for me but for yourself..... I don't have time to argue I need to find Prachi". He looked at Shahana in hope she might know but she too was clueless.

Rhea:-"what is that"?
It was a note. Ranbir saw her walking towards the dressing table and before she could he took the note.

Ranbir hands were shivering, he was scared and had tears in his eyes. He opened the note "I'm leaving, Goodbye" these were the only three words written. He already knew it seeing the magalsutra and sindoor with the note.

Ranbir screamed Prachi's name hoping she was near and would come back hearing his cries but unfortunately it was too late.

She was gone...

______________________________
This is my very first try.
Hope y'all like it.☺️
Do comment and let it know you opinions.