Chapter 1

In the afternoon when the light was pouring down.

Sweet music flowed gently in the restaurant with a good atmosphere.

"Haeun-ah, I'll cut it for you."

The man sitting opposite took the plate in front of Jeong Haeun. He was good at cutting steak into bite-sized pieces with a knife and fork.

As expected, the senior is perfect even when he cuts the steak. Haeun's eyes gently drew a line.

"Here you go."

'Wow! Thank you. Oppa."

Haeun tilted her head slightly and smiled beautifully. The brown hair of Jung Haeun, a beauty salon VVIP customer, flowed gently.

The light pouring over the glass window glittered on her hair, making Haeun look about twice as pretty. The opponent blushed slightly as if it had worked.

"Well, enjoy your meal."

"Yes~, thank you for the food. Enjoy your meal too, oppa."

Today, Haeun was enjoying a date at a nice Italian restaurant.

My partner is a male senior whom I met in a liberal arts class. Haeun assured that they were in some*(1) relationship for at least a month.

It's absolutely ridiculous that an emotional guy who gives Haeun a drink every class and buys her a sandwich first when she skips lunch because she take two classes continuously, didn't really have any feelings.

And finally, today, the guy asked Haeun out on a date, using the excuse that the final exam was over as if he was trying to put a stop on the long some.

"Would you like to go eat something delicious with me? There's something I want to tell you too, Haeun......."

What do you think you want to say at this time? It's enough now, you want to dating me now!

Haeun grabbed the corner of her lips that was about to go up.

Height is above average. His face...... is quite handsome, even if it's not a miracle at Y University. His nickname is 1 second Won Bin, so it's not wrong. His personality is affectionate and kind. Didn't he even cut the steak himself for Haeun?

In addition, the natural style was as stylish as the models in any fashion magazine. There were so many girls who secretly liked their seniors among the people they were taking classes with.

Today was a perfect day because it was a date with such a wonderful person.

If you leave out just one fact.

"Haeun-ah, what's wrong? The food doesn't suit your taste?"

"Oh, oppa. That's not it......."

Haeun carefully pointed over the window. There was an inactive gate not far away.

"I didn't know this restaurant and the gate would be this close."

Gate.

It is a connecting passage to another dimension called 'dungeon'.

Inside the dungeon were full of monsters beyond common sense, only hunters with special powers could solve this problem.

'I feel like something troublesome is going to happen.......'

Haeun frowned at the subtle ominousness. The man burst into laughter.

"Ahaha, was that scary? It's okay. That gate is inactive and it's already been 5 years. Rather, they come to this restaurant to take a proof shot in front of the gate. I thought Haeun wanted to come here for that reason too?"