Chapter 1.3: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?

Start from the beginning

On the other hand, Y/N carried Kurumi on his back and run towards where the explosion happened.

Y/N thought that he can use the smoke from the explosion to conceal their location.

Then, he entered the building knowing that Realizer's movements are limited inside.

"We are safe for now, though I doubt they will let us escape that so easily."

*****

While Y/N and Kurumi was being attacked by DEM, the crews in the Fraxinus was trying their best to reconnect their connection.

"We still haven't fixed the connection yet!"

"Someone was trying to interfere the system! I'll try to activate stronger firewall!"

"This is annoying! The pizza I just ordered got cancelled!"

"A news just came in! Two large explosion was appeared near Y/N and Kurumi's location!"

"This is bad! I just received an SOS sign from commander! What should we do, vice commander?"

Kannazuki was troubled but as a person who have a lot of experience when it comes to leadership, he calmy analyze through things.

"This is really indeed troublesome. We should prioritize Shido's safety but, we can't just ignore my apprentice."

"If that's what you're worried about, then let me handle that."

"Are you sure about that, Reine?"

"Yes. I'll be out for a while. You guys can go ahead and save Shin."

*****

"What should we do now, Adeptus 1?"

It's been a while since Y/N and Kurumi entered inside the building.

Because of Realizer's capability, the whole squad had no choice but to wait outside.

Afterall, breaking through will be difficult.

They can't also just rain them with missiles since their objective is to capture Kurumi alive.

It will be bad if they kill her by accident.

That's why Ellen was irritated and made her decision.

[Tsk! Such a bunch of useless. Anyways, if I analyze the situation correctly, one who is paralyzed and one who can fight. Even if I faced two of them, that would still be easy, but the problem here is..... Well, I don't care about that anymore. I can just solve everything with force.]

"Alpha-001, tell to other squad leaders to wait for me here. If you saw the two targets escaping, just do what do you think is right. Don't fail me."

"Roger that!"

With that, Ellen unsheathed her blade and fly through the building with speed.

"Caledfwich!"

A/N: Caledfwich is a large lazer blade used by Ellen.

She then swung her arm and sliced the wall into half.

It was perfectly cut and astonished the wizards who is currently present in that area.

It reminds them that Ellen is really the strongest wizard ever existed who can withstand multiple spirits as her enemy.

She continued to cut her way through inside.