The Prince Of Demoria

Começar do início

Slightly confused, he looked downwards at the ground to see a young five-tailed kitsune boy being surrounded by a group of three other kids, a vampire, a gargoyle, and a gorgon.

The kitsune boy whimpered from where he was lying amongst the roots of the tree, and Kiyoomi quickly realized that the thud he'd heard must of been the little yokai falling against the tree.

He watched as the gargoyle picked up a rock and threw it at the kitsune, "Why are you crying, yokai wretch??" He sneered, causing his friends to laugh loudly.

"Leave me alone..." The kitsune said in a small voice.

The gorgon laughed, the snakes of her hair hissing along with her, "And why would we do that when there's a perfectly good piece of Isaronian trash to play with right in front of us?" She asked, snickering.

The vampire kneeled down in front of the kitsune who shrank back against the trunk of the tree, "Your kind don't belong in Demoria," he said lowly, "So don't act like you have any power over us, after all, you only have five tails, there's not much you can do to us," he grinned.

The demon boy's eyes flared, and before he could think any better of it, he swung his feet over the side of the branch and jumped down from the tree.

With one low sweep of his wings, the demon landed softly on the ground in between the kitsune and the other three.

The vampire fell backwards in shock and scrambled back towards his friends.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing to him?" The demon asked lowly, his tail swaying calmly across the grass behind him.

"D-demon!!" The vampire screamed before he and his friends bolted.

Once they were out of sight, the demon boy turned around to face the kitsune, "Are you okay?" He asked while he kneeled down in front of the kitsune to be eye-level with him.

The demon reached out to the kitsune, who scooted back against the tree and watched the demon boy with fearful eyes.

The kitsune was the cutest thing that the demon had ever seen. He was small and skinny with pale skin, dark brown hair, and beautiful honey-colored eyes.

He had dark brown fox-like ears and five identical dark brown fox-like tails.

The demon sat down cross-legged in front of the kitsune, and rested his wings on the grassy forest floor.

The kitsune watched the demon closely, and when the demon made no move to hurt him, the kitsune hesitantly crept forward and sat in front of him.

"Why did ya help me?" The kitsune asked shakily.

The demon felt like his heart was going to explode with cuteness, "No one deserves to be treated like that..." He answered.

The kitsune boy pulled his knees up to his chest and hid behind his tails, "B-but I'm a yokai..." He said, "They don't like how I look, 'cause they say that I look like I'm from Isaron..."

The demon frowned, "But, I think you're really pretty..." He admitted.

The kitsune boy flushed, "What...?"

"I like how you look, it's cute," the demon said before he blinked, "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable... People say I'm scary, so I don't really talk to others," he said apologetically.

The kitsune hesitantly lowered his tails and crept closer, "Yer not scary though?" He said in confusion.

The demon chuckled weakly, "Yeah, but apparently not many people think that," he said sadly, "Even you were scared..."

The kitsune's eyes widened, "No! I didn't think yer scary, I jus' thought that ya'd be like them," he assured, pointing in the direction where the gorgon, gargoyle and vampire ran off to, "An' thank ya for stoppin' 'em," he said with a small smile.

The kitsune moved forward and offered the demon a hand, "My name's Miya Atsumu, but I have a twin so everyone calls me Atsumu," he said.

The demon's eyes widened before he smiled, "I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi," he said, taking the boy's hand.

Atsumu furrowed his eyebrows, "Isn't that the prince's name?"

Kiyoomi frowned, "Yeah... That's my name," he confirmed.

Atsumu tilted his head to the side, "Oh... Can I call ya Omi?"

Kiyoomi grinned, realising that the kitsune didn't care if he was the prince or not, "Only if I can call you Atsu," he said.

Atsumu's face flushed, "Y-yeah! Sure, Omi," he smiled.

Kiyoomi blinked, the memory of the day he met his best friend passing through his mind like a stallion wading through deep waters, slow and unsteady.

Kiyoomi had never cared much for what people looked like, or whether they were Isaronian, yokai, or anything else.

He quite liked the yokai, well, one particular yokai.

That yokai was named Miya Atsumu, an adorable kitsune with a big heart.

Kiyoomi smiled weakly at the fact that he now knew that his best friend and first love was still alive.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beep bop boop-
Don't mind me, just my dumb ass being a dumbass again... 🙂

Anygays, bye!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -