Olden Moments

[I made this segment because I really feel like that what I'm doing is not enough.. so with that said! This segment is a duo of fanservice chapters! it's set in many years that Lapis has been on the moon]

["𝙃𝙞𝙨/𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚!!"]

Lapis was only getting accustomed to the Moon and instead she insisted Viridiplantae to tour her around the moon.

Viridiplantae still saw Lapis as a strange.

Lapis was walking along Viridiplantae on the moon whilst pointing out the various points of interests.

though each time he would explain info about the infrastructure Lapis would only look down and pay attention on the seemingly tiny Lunarian.. she would look at him as if her eyes were glued to him - in some instances she would bite her lip as she covers her mouth.

"Are you l-listening..?" Viridiplantae suddenly asked, noticing the look on Lapis' face.

"Mhm. I am, very clearly." Lapis answered, obviously lying, she still couldn't keep her eyes away from him.. and somehow the lab coat he wears gives her an impression of him. its oversized so it looks like as if he's wearing a skirt or as how Lapis describes it.

'like an ancient maiden of the past, a true definition of cuteness..' she tells herself.

Viridiplantae carries out on explaining  but Lapis really bottle these 'feelings' somehow and she decides to lower herself to his height. (to make this segment hotter. Lapis is 6'1, you are 5'4)

"May I please..?" Lapis doesnt finish her sentence but she gets closer and pulls him towards her chest 

Viridiplantae is in surprise and is trying to escape but to no avail.. though he drowns in Lapis' embrace and finally lets her cuddle her but still had a disgusted expression.

Lapis caresses her hand across Viridiplantae's hair and she ushers in his ear.

"Your cuteness.. is irrestible."

{"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚"]

during Antarcticite's capture Lapis has had a glimpse of the vessel harvesting him - it sends Lapis in a spiral of sadness..

Lapis is seen seated alone in the lobby of the gem housing with her hands over her eyes seemingly in stress..

"Would you like me to call psychologists?" a worried concierge inquires but there was no reply from a guilt ridden Lapis.

"Very well then, I'll get you someone that can help." the concierge immediately forms a cloud-like thing and writes a message and swipes it away to another direction before leaving.

Lapis is left alone with her thoughts, she could her footsteps but decides to ignore it

*hold hold* suddenly she feels a warmth along her forearm and it startles it so in response she lowers her arm to inspect and to her srurpise it's Viridiplantae with a saddened face aswell holding one of those fluffy lunarian doggos.

"P-please don't be sad!" Viridiplantae pats her and Lapis swiftly wipes her eyes and tries to whelve her expression 

"A-ah this is.. nothing.." Lapis tries to convince but to no avail, so she reveals her true feelings and sighs.

"Here! one of your concierges said I could help you cheer up!" when Lapis heard this she giggled in secret..

"Oh? You know.. you don't even to really try.." Lapis calmly admits as she looks at the fluffy lunarian and pats it.

"What are these things..?" Lapis inquires.

"Tfhe psychologists told me to bring it over! they said it could calm you ^^" Viridiplantae exclaims with a smile, to Lapis this isnt like the tiny Lunarians she met.. he's more confident somehow and less bashful.. though it warms her gem-heart that he's beginning to get comfortable with her.

"Ah you know.. the only fluffy thing that would calm me is.. 

"you, who took the sunshine" Lapis says lovingly as she puts her hands on his head instead..