33 - AWH

When this NPC spoke, his expression was numb and his eyes were dull.

She didn't really think that meat worms were delicious, but she had to do it under pressure.

Looking at the pair of parents sitting in the front row again, when I heard the NPC girl say this, she smiled a little: "Xiao Min is good, eat more if you like."

Then the middle-aged man walked up to the female survivor who vomited. The slap slapped the survivor's face: "Parents gave you food, you still don't know how to be grateful, don't eat it today." The

voice fell, and the female survivor was slapped to the ground and stopped moving.

This... is this being beaten to death by a slap?

The survivors shivered.

Lan Bing gave Su Mo a wink, hoping that Su Mo would not act rashly. She cut the worm in half, and when she put it in her mouth, it froze the half.

Su Mo knew that this was Lan Bing's idea of ​​eating bugs.

She looked at the storage ring on her hand and cut the bugs to death before putting them in her mouth. In fact, it was all put into the storage ring, and I didn't eat it at all.

The other survivors also used their brains to use their abilities to escape the fact of eating bugs.

Su Mo saw that there were a few people with embarrassed expressions on their faces, so she thought about picking up the empty plate and raised her hand.

The middle-aged man over there saw Su Mo raise his hand and smiled: "Momo, dear daughter, what do you want to do?"

Su Mo: "I'm done eating, can I send the bowl to the kitchen first?" The

middle-aged man looked Su Mo glanced at the empty plate in her hand and smiled: "Dear daughter, it's alright."

Su Mo stood up and walked along the table. She saw that one of the survivors couldn't eat a single one, and reported to the middle-aged man. : "He doesn't eat one bite. He must not know how well the sauce goes together today. Mom's hard work can't be wasted. Let me feed him?"

The woman with the big belly laughed: "Momo is so good, I have to feed my brother to eat. Well, the brothers and sisters who haven't finished eating are all handed over to you."

Su Mo listened, and quickly sent the plate back to the kitchen. Then he went back to the dining table and pretended to be vicious: "Hurry up, this is the love that Mom and Dad have for us."

He spoke fiercely, but in fact, when he picked up the worm and put it into the mouth of the survivor, he had already put the worm into the mouth of the survivor. Enter the storage ring.

The survivor originally thought that Su Mo was sick, but after seeing Su Mo's ability, he showed gratitude.

Su Mo took the opportunity to smear the worm's juice on the mouth of the survivor, making the illusion of eating it.

Because it blocked the view, the "parents" over there didn't see it.

Following the same method, Su Mo fed all the survivors the BBZL bugs. Looking at it again, sitting next to the middle-aged couple, there was a handsome man who didn't eat the worms on the plate.

"Dear Momo, Brother Qingyan hasn't finished eating yet, come and feed him!" The middle-aged woman opened her mouth.

Su Mo had no choice but to walk in front of Qing Yan.

This time, the middle-aged woman was beside her, her eyes widened, wanting to see Su Mo feed Qingyan to eat insects.

This doesn't work at all.