It was already dark, and there were lights on the flower-viewing pavilion. The light was sprinkled on Lu Yanqing from top to bottom, making Lu Yanqing's skin whiter and more transparent.

After walking to the flower viewing pavilion, Su Mo pretended to be timid and said, "Big, young master, someone said you asked me to come here."

Lu Yan tilted his head to look over and smiled slightly: "Yes, I see your resume. I wrote that you have studied massage for a while, but your neck is very tired after working all day."

"Okay, okay."

Su Mo raised her hand and pressed her neck down to Lu Yan. She really knows how to massage. When grandpa taught martial arts in the past Teach by the way.

Lu Yanqing was clearly enjoying himself. He leaned against the pillar with squinted eyes, and said lazily, "You don't look the same as the photo on your resume."

Su Mo: "The photo is beautiful."

Lu Yanqing chuckle: "Really?"

Su Mo felt that Lu Yanqing was laughing strangely, and was thinking about how to turn the topic to the abnormal information of the villa, Lu Yanqing said again: "You cleaned my room."

"Yes. "

Lu Yanqing: "Do you like my room?"

Su Mo immediately rang the math teacher NPC in the previous dungeon. Lu Yanqing should not be the same as that NPC's setting, which is the kind of wretchedness that will attack the player man?

Thinking about it, Su Mo turned the topic to the vampire-related book: "Da, the eldest young master's room is very luxurious, but I, I am very curious about the books the eldest young master is reading. Why do you want to read books about vampires, the eldest young master? ?"

Lu Yanqing suddenly turned around, his darkened phoenix eyes looked at Su Mo gently: "Would you like to go to my room, let's talk in detail?"

Su Mo hurriedly bowed his head: Sure enough!

If you choose to go, you may be able to get information, but the result may be that Lu Yanqing will be kicked out of the villa, will it be judged as a failure of the copy? Or trigger other endings ahead of time?

If you don't go, you may also offend Lu Yanqing.

As the thoughts turned around in her mind, Su Mo chose to nod her head: "Okay, good young master." A

glimmer of light flashed in Lu Yanqing's eyes, too fast to catch.

The two entered the villa through the back door one after the other and came to the front of the spiral staircase. BBZL Lu Yanqing's leather shoes stepped on the ground and made dull footsteps. Su Mo kept her head down and went up the stairs. She suddenly felt wrong when she turned the corner of the second floor.

Lu Yanqing's footsteps disappeared.

She raised her head suddenly, and she was the only one left on the spiral staircase.

Su Mo frowned and continued walking up, when she suddenly heard a baby's laughter. The laughter was getting closer and closer.

Su Mo clenched the handrail and was ready to run away, but Mrs. Lu's voice suddenly sounded: "What is An An running around? Don't disturb your brother's rest." The

baby's laughter turned into babble.

Su Mo continued to walk up and finally came to the third floor.

Mrs. Lu's door was closed, but Lu Yanqing's door was left with a crack.

Su Mo glanced inside. The eldest young master Lu Yanqing, who was missing just now, was looking up at the painting. He was looking at the one similar to her, and it looked very affectionate.