"Do you think he'll agree" asked Sakura.

"I have to force him but it's necessary" said Naruto.

"ANBU summon Kakashi hatake" said Naruto.

After some time Kakashi came with shunshin.

"I'm not doing your paperwork Naruto" said Kakashi.

"Calm down Kakashi sensie I'm not asking you to do anything" said Naruto.

"So what do you want" asked Kakashi.

"Well, are you dedicated to do everything for the sake of village" asked Naruto.

"No doubt. But as far as I know there is no problems now a days" said Kakashi.

"Well, I want you to marry someone" said Naruto.

Kakashi puts his book in his back picked.

"Do you know what you are saying" said Kakashi.

"I know what I'm doing. I want you to marry Kakashi sensie" said Naruto.

"What if I deny" said Kakashi.

"I have to force you then" said Naruto.

"You can try" said Kakashi and started walking outside the office.

Naruto jumped in front of Kakashi and grabbed him from behind and slammed him on the ground.

"What the fuck Naruto" said Kiba.

"This isn't a right way to talk to a Sensie" said Kurenai.

"Let's watch further. Naruto is not stupid" said Shikamaru.

Kakashi didn't said anything. He was shocked to see Naruto like that but he didn't mind.

"What-" Kakashi was saying but cut off by Naruto sitting on him.

"What is your problem. I know what it likes to go in a house where no one is there to say welcome home. I know what it's like to make food for yourself when you are tired as fuck. I suffered that more than you, I know the pain. I found someone and I'm not going to let you Live your life like that. You will marry, you will not be alone, you understand me." Growled Naruto.

Tears can be seen in Kakashi's eyes.

"I lost everyone I ever got attached. I lost my mother my father, my sensie , obito , rin , I almost lost Gai in war. I even lost you in war. I don't want to get attach to anyone now. I can't handle someone else close to me leaving me again" said Kakashi.

Kakashi looked down. Gai patted his back. No one in the room knows what it is to live alone except for sasuke and Naruto.

"Do you trust me" asked Naruto.

Kakashi nodded.

"Just go there. If you don't like her no problem. But give her a chance. She loves you" said Naruto.

Kakashi nodded and walkes out taking the scroll.

"He agreed" said Sakura.

"Now another matter. There's a 5 kage summit next week and I'm not going. Hinata will go at my place with Sakura and Shikamaru" said Naruto.

"What" said Hinata.

"Yes. They tend to negotiate too much with me and I couldn't help but agree to whatever they say." said Naruto.

"But Naruto-kun, I can't" said hinata.