🪐ρʅαყʅιʂƚ🪐

"Alright, see ya. It was fun hanging out with you again!" Bampal exclaimed, making his way to the door. "Bye-bye ya bitch" Zetrus jokingly chuckled out in reply as his crush walked out, making his way back home. You see, the two had been hanging out for a while at this point, Zetrus meeting Bampal during one of his travels in around 1267.

The two had been doing friend stuff, like going to the arcade, the beach, and (today) the carnival. They had fun of course, but Bampal seemed to be acting off the entire time during it. He would get Zetrus these over-sized pikachu plushies, buy him funnel cake, and he got extremely flustered whenever Zetrus jokingly bought up going to one of the couple rides. Not to mention, when Zetrus started to shiver, Bampal gave him his sweater and hid his what looked to be extremely blushed face with his hands.

Zetrus was concerned at first but after Bampal had came over to his house to watch a movie, all the tension seemed to melt away, for him at least. Bampal was still blushy but hadn't been as strange as he was earlier. Zetrus was kind of confused by this, why had Bampal randomly started acting this way? Friends don't really get all blushy around each other that was usually with people who had a cr-

oh
oh!

Zetrus' face warmed at his realization of Bampal having a crush on him. Zetrus slowly smiled as he realized that he liked the delivery boy back, felling fuzzy whenever he was around him. Zetrus snuggled in the jacket Bampal gave to him, soon realizing that there was something in the pocket.

He knew he shouldn't sift through Bampal's stuff but... he did just realize why Bampal was so fidgety and flustered around him, so seeing how into him Bampal was would be a good idea to stop any yandere stuff from happening. Zetrus shoved his hand into the left pocket of the blue varsity jacket and after digging around for a minute he had found something.

He pulled out a iPod with white earphones wrapped around it neatly. Zetrus looked through the blue electricity stickered iPod, finding songs and playlists while figuring out that Bampal — somewhat surprisingly — listened to 100 gecs, his favorite songs came from 2015-2021, and he listens to lofi when he study's.

He scrolled through the playlists a while longer before a certain one stuck out to him. Surrounded in heart emoji's and stars showed a familiar name in a somewhat fancy font.

💫💞ⱫɆ₮ⱤɄ💫💞

Zetrus paused, blushing hard while looking at the playlist. He shook his head to get him out of the zone and started to look through a few of the songs Bampal had put in.

"Buttercup - Jack Stauber"
"Falling for U - Peachy!, mxmtoon"
"Yellow Hearts - Ant Saunders"

Zetrus turned even redder, to the point someone could mistake him for an overgrown rose. Zetrus processed this information, realizing that he was head over heels for this man.

Zetrus smiled, he grabbed his phone and texted  Bampal's number a simple heart. He then promptly fell asleep, dreaming of what he and Bampal could be in the future.
———————————————————————-
535 words
wowza!!! neptune actually ships friends to lovers??? it's one i don't ship often but i just think that this one is really cute ^^! also i have soak city tomorrow so that might inspire another oneshot.

p.s: sorry for not updating in a while!! i had writer's (and artist's) block ;-;