MEET THE SAKUSA'S

"Kioshi..."

Motoya's POV

Oh God..  Why is he here? He swear that he will never go to Hyogo. This is bad.

"Aniki, why are you here?" Kiyo's voice was filled with shock and curiosity. "Didn't Mother messaged you? We're here for the family gathering, and since it's my turn to pick. I chose Hyogo. I'm here to pick you two up."

I felt my hands tremble, he's really intimidating.

"Tell us the address where we will stay, Motoya and I still have to do some errands." Kiyo's smugly voice was gone, replaced by a faint and low.

"I'll just wait. You two are here for the practice match, right? Lead me to your dorm room. We'll talk there." Kioshi-nii said, coldly. "Yes..." 

As we left the gym and headed to our dormitory, we heard a loud squeals behind us. I turned around.

"Nii-san! Kiyo-nii! Motoya-nii!" 

"Kaito." I smiled. His ocean blue eyes was filled with curiosity, I silently signals to him about Kioshi-nii. He nodded and walk to us, neatly. "Hello to you, Nii-san, Kiyo-nii and Motoya-nii." 

"Why are you here?" Kioshi-nii's voice was dark and cold. The three of us flinched.

"Oi!" We look behind Kaito just to find my older sister.

"Neechan." I murmured. "What are you wearing?"

"Oh! I was in the Cosplay Convention when Kio-chi dragged me home." She answered.

"You look good, Shou-nee." Kaito said. "Thank you, my little darling! I always hope that Motoya is cute like you." She said and carried Kaito.

"I'm sorry then. I'm a handsome young man." I smirked. "Such a boastful attitude." She smirked back.

"Enough." Kioshi-nii growled. "We'll have a dinner."

"Kio-chi, it's so early. If your hungry, why not cook for us?" Neechan said in a teasing tone. 

Wow. Out of all of us, Neechan is the only one who can tame Kioshi-nii. 

"Shouyo-." Kioshi-nii's words was cut off by her. "Little darling, you want food? Let's go buy chicken nuggets and fries. Of course, you soft polar bear, curly cute noodles and brownies will come." She called us by our nicknames. "Yay! Thank you, Shou-nee!!" Kaito smiled.

"Anything for my cute little gummy bear!"

I looked at Kiyoomi and sighed.