femdom x sub girl

“Aww, my pretty little slut all worked up eh? You want mommy to help you~”said the femdom, smirking. Her little toy whimpers and nods like the horny fuck she is.“ I didn’t hear anything, darling” said the dom in a calm but impatient tone. The pathetic sub gives her domme a pouty face and whines more.

The femdom arched her brows as her smirk fades into a soft lip bite out of frustration. “ I advise
you to open your pretty little mouth and speak, unless you want me to ruin your beautiful face darling~.” stated the femdom in an frustrated tone as she cuffed her little needy sub’s chin.

The flustered and shy sub stutterly responded with a yes as her cheeks turned a light pink. The femdom responded to the sub’s answer with an passionate kiss, the needy sub kissed back as she was yearning for the touch of her femdom. Her domme’s soft lips and tongue was what she was craving after a long day of studying, maybe a little bit more. The domme then sat the sub in her lap and continued the two’s cravings.

As one another’s tongues danced in eachothers mouths, the sub started to slowly hump her domme’s thigh.The domme stopped the two’s sloppy make out session with one glare at the sub. “Did mommy give you permission to touch her?~” The domme asked in a serious but flirtingly tone. “ pl-please mommy, I need you” the sub responded as she gripped  the back of her domme’s shirt and leaned forward onto her chest. “Your butterscotch lips and sweet scent.. I crave you..” the sad needy sub whined.
The domme smirked and chuckled,

“That’s not what I asked, love. Did I give you permission for you to touch me?” the domme growled.

“N-no mommy” the defeated sub replies. “Since you crave me so much, here” the domme said before lifting the sub’s face while stuffing 3 fingers down her subs’s throat. The sub gags and lets out her pretty little moans as tears begin to form on the sides of her squinted eyes.”ah, poor thing~ you can’t even handle mommy’s fingers.. How do you think you can handle mommy baby?”

teasingly said the domme. That one sentence gave the sub a swarm of butterflies which made her cheeks glow with a bright red. “Flustered,aren’t we? “ said the domme as she removed her slimy fingers out of the subs mouth. The sub let out a cute little gasp as she covered her face.
“Now get on the bed and take every inch of fabric off of your cute little body and let mommy feed your craving..

”The excited needy sub got off her domme’s lap and stripped and started touching herself seductively. “You’re beautiful my love but, maybe you’ll look even better tied up and getting punished~”  The sub quickly ran to the bed layed there spread, waiting for her domme in heat to fuck her sensless for an punishment.

“Mommy,I beg you to use me like a stupid toy". The domme walked over to the wet cunt of the sub’s and put a vibrator on the pulsating clit of her baby. She then entered her 3 fingers and roughly finger fucks the cunt of her lover. “Cum and I'll have to punish you darling. We don’t want needy little sluts like you thinking they can get what they want when they don’t deserve it. Now can we, hm?~”