"Aahh... Y-Yes..."

The small man whimpered and wailed at the same time; voice almost dry as their sweats trailed down their respective bodies. Riku picked up his pace, feeling that pain in his groin for his release. He thrusted harder and faster; the sound of their slapping body started to invade his room. He needed to brush off his frustrations from the talk he just had with his father hours ago, making him rather aggressive to his sex partner. After one last thrust, he felt his legs shake from the pleasure of his release and white liquid dripped down from the small man in front of him as well.

Riku manuevered the other to front him after removing his member from the man and gave him a satisfied smile before plunging his tired body on his soft sheet. The other man followed immediately and lied on his stomach beside Riku. He leaned down to kiss Riku's lips, but his hungry lips were met by Riku's thumb, teasingly brushing it softly against them.

"You can rest and take a shower after I'm done. I'll let one of my guards drive you home."

A subtle sigh aired out from the man, but his pout turned into a smile as he was very used to this Riku. He was only his sex buddy anyway – someone who relieved Riku's stress. He just nodded and watched as Riku walked out from the room going to his bathroom.

Riku proceeded to where his mini bar was after showering and poured himself a shot of his bourbon, letting that burning feeling running down his bare chest being exposed under his night robe balanced that cold temperature of his fully air-conditioned room. After almost half an hour later, the other man in his room showed himself before him, wearing his familiar beige suit.

"Are you feeling much better?" the man gently rubbed Riku's arm.

He just gave him a smile and hummed in response before reaching the intercom at the corner of the bar island.

"Send Kei here right now."

Arisu, from the outside heeded to his boss's request and sent Yoshi to call Kei. It was almost bedtime, and they just finished their dinner. So, Yoshi found his way to their room for Kei who happened to just get out from shower himself.

"Kei, Kimura-san calls for you."

Kei flashed a confused look at his roommate while drying his damp hair with his black towel and glanced at the wall clock on their wall.

"Did he say why or what for?"

Yoshi nonchalantly shrugged. "He just said to send you in his room."

"Okay. I'll just change quick. Wait for me."

It didn't take him long before they both went up to the penthouse again. Most of the guards were already starting to come down to the bodyguard's quarter, so the penthouse almost looked empty at the moment. Kei and Yoshi slightly bowed when they stopped in front of Arisu who was guarding alley going to Riku's room.

"You can go in. He's been waiting for you."

Kei just nodded and watched the other two guards left their post as well. After only a couple of knocks, Kei heard Riku's faint voice asking him to come in. For some reason, Kei unconsciously almost tipped toed on his way to Riku's living room at the end of the narrow hallway.

Thinking Riku would be alone in the room, Kei casually slid inside but he was immediately halted when he saw a man in a suit kissing Riku's neck. A sudden chill ran all over him when Riku stared right through his eyes with an unfazed look on him despite Kei's presence in the room.

Slight panic overtook Kei who robotically turned around to give the other two men their privacy for whatever they were doing.

"Your lift is here. You can come with Sakai. He will be driving you home."

Kei heard Riku and slowly turned around, assuming they must be done. But he kept his eyes low just in case. He only raised his head when he saw that familiar slipper from Riku in front of him.

"Please drive Masaki-kun to his home. Then you can rest the night." Riku casually said. Kei could smell the strong whiskey from the man.

Kei excused himself and walked out the room first after Riku headed to his room without looking back or saying anything anymore. Then, he obliged to his boss's order and drove Masaki home.

Sunlight started to illuminate Riku's room the next day as his automatic blinds slowly opened. He remained comfortable on his bed for quite a while until he heard knocks on his door. It was Arisu.

The head of his bodyguard carefully put the food tray on his room table not far from his bed.

"Here's your breakfast. If you need anything else, just let me know."

Riku grunted under his breath and leaned on his headboard.

"When are we leaving for Berlin again?" with his hoarse morning voice, he inquired.

"This weekend."

"Book another ticket with us."

Arisu looked at him. "Under whose name?"

"Kei. I'm bringing Kei with us."

***

(A/n: [-kun] is an informal/friendly way to address a young male friend from a male speaker. It is also used by superiors to inferior and male of the same age and status.)

---END OF CHAPTER 15---