Those words didn't sit right on Kei's ears, and so Riku's. The latter scoffed.

"I think I always attract pretty things, huh? I'll take that as a compliment."

The man walked around Kei and stopped on his other side where he now has her arm resting on Kei's shoulder. If he wasn't someone with high status, Kei would've pissed off the man already. But since Riku talked to him, Kei instantly assumed they probably had the same high status. After all, Riku only talked to high profile businessmen or alike.

Riku turned around still wearing that coy smirk which signaled Kei to also depart. So, he politely bowed to the man and caught up with the rest of Riku's bodyguards when Riku stopped and turned around one last time.

"Oh, by the way. You can use our PR and media team. Consider it as my treat to publish articles for your... donations. See you around, Reiji-san."

Riku purposely called the man in first name basis despite the honorific to annoy and get back at him. He didn't interest himself in hearing another word from Reiji and just left the man there without looking back.

On their way to where their cars were packed, a man in suit also halted in front of Riku which made everyone stopped, too. Unlike Reiji, he looks a bit softer and cuter.

"Kimura-san!" he excitedly called.

"Oh, Masaki-[kun]."

"I'm glad I at least get to say hi before you leave."

Hinata Masaki was one of the boards managing the foundation they've been pledging donations for years. Riku and Masaki have known each other for almost two years now.

"Well, I'll leave everything in your hands here then." Riku just gave him a casual smile before excusing himself, but after only a couple of steps, Masaki spoke again.

"You haven't called me in while."

Riku smiled. "You can come at my place tonight."

Masaki pressed his lips firmly in excitement and widely smiled at Riku before saying goodbye. Kei could only try his best to get used to eavesdropping at people talking to his boss like he couldn't hear anything. It was especially hard because most of the times, they were just standing two to three steps away and he had to pretend he didn't hear a word. A bodyguard indeed needs a lot of restrains for Kei.

On the road, Kei softly nudged Yoshi who was sitting with him in the second car running behind Riku's vehicle.

"Was that Mr. Nagata Reiji?" he silently asked.

"Yes. You'll get used to him. He always likes getting in Kimura-san's nerve especially when his mother died."

Kei's brows creased. It was an unexpected answer from his bodyguard friend. What did the death of his mother have to do with Riku? Kei asked in his head. But he just nodded and didn't pry any further. Unlike Riku, he'd seen and heard of that name a few times. But he looked better in person than those photos online. So, he didn't recognize him at first. Seeing how he was also comfortable interacting with the reporters earlier, Kei assumed he isn't as private as Riku when it comes to public.

_._._

"Aahh... aahh..."

The moan of mixed pleasure and pain bounced in the marbled walls of Riku's room.

"R-Riku-kun..." said the small man squirming under Riku's figure, trying to hold the force of every thrust Riku made against the man's back banging into the huge crystal window revealing the beautiful city lights of Osaka.

"Aahh...Aahh..." Riku dragged his own moan out of his throat, feeling his climax coming up.

He grabbed a handful of hair from the man taking his entire shaft with his mouth opened wide to take in all the pleasure Riku was treating him, not minding the pain from his scalp. Riku aggressively pushed him further down so he would bend his back on him, giving him a more convenient position to bang him.