TL;DR, a worldwide phenomenon

"Have you guys ever thought about creating a K-POP group?" Sean Kim, the CEO of ATEEZ' Company asked our four now standing in their Locker Room. "Ehm.."

"We actually talked about it before.." Leon muttered to the CEO. The business man's face formed a smile. "Meet me tomorrow at 8am in my office. KQ building. Seoul. Write me down your details and I will send you guys plane tickets tonight."

The four were absolutely befuddled and confused. Was the man really serious about his offer? Did he really want them under his company? Leon quickly wrote down their full names and email's. After this, Mr.Kim left the four boys to freak out in their locker room. Cheers and yells of excitement filled the room as the four couldn't believe what they just heard. The boys wasted no time packing up and making their way back to the hotel. On the way, they met their p(1)als and explained to them what they just got offered in a very excited tone. The P1HARMONY boys were hyped aswell and supported our four K-Pop World Festival finalists all the way through. As soon as TL;DR entered their hotel room, the four immediately went on to pack their bags as the plane tickets they just received stated their plane took off tomorrow morning. "Guys this is absolutely insane, what are we even going to say?" Dejan sort of panicked a little. "Chill, it's just a meeting. I'm sure we will just talk ourselves into something cool." Thai said with a shrug, not being affected by the whole thing that much as always.

"You're right. Should I tell them about the song idea we had?" Dejan asked, referring to the latin inspired song idea they had. The other four were a little hesitant but agreed to bring it up if it fit the conversation. The four continued packing their bags, their phones exploding as they continued being mentioned on social media after their strong showing at the big Festival just now. When they were done, the four sat down for a breather but weren't even allowed a second of peace as Leon checked social media just to see that they had won an award in BOTH categories at the K-POP World Festival. They were so caught up with their new big opportunity that they completely forgot what they were competing for.

They won both an award in the fan-favorite category as well as in the best live singer category. The categories contained a cash price as far as they recalled and right there in an email Leon had received it was. 2,000€ for the Live Vocal category and 1,000€ for the Fan-Favorite one. Of course they split the money asap and that left everyone with 750€ per person. With that shock also being celebrated and cheered about, the four were absolutely drained from the day that just passed. They all fell onto their beds and almost immediately passed out.

The next day

The boys were woken up by their alarms, but instead of the morning grumpyness and fatigue the four were filled with excitement and hype for their coming meeting today. Without skipping a beat, they raced to the Gimhae airport, riding the same bus they took to get to Changwon back to the airport and were there just in time for their airplane boarding. Thankfully this was a short flight only taking one hour to get to the capital of South Korea; the exact same time they needed from Changwon to Gimhae airport by bus. They were there pretty early, arriving at the Seoul airport at around 6:30am. Only thing left to do before they entered their possibly life-altering meeting was to check into their new hotel, this one being so much nicer than the one before but seeing that Seoul is the capital of South Korea and Changwon not exactly being a massive city, it was understandable. The boys unpacked which approximately took them half an hour and then immediately got ready to go to the KQ Entertainment building. They were dressed fancily; perhaps overly fancy, but for them it was a big deal. They took a tram to get to the KQ ENTERTAINMENT building and took a second to take in the view once they got out of the vehicle. It was a beautiful day, a little rainy but the sun shone through the clouds now and again. This was such a moment; the sun was shining through the clouds onto the rainsoaked street of Seoul and the members loved the sight. They took a few minutes soaking in the sight before the four walked into the massive building. The walls were plastered with posters of ATEEZ, Block B, Maddox and a few more. The four couldn't help but fanboy over the posters of these amazing artists singing and performing on stage, something that they loved and did just the day before. Our boys took the elevator up to the CEO's Office with their nerves not playing along well.