A P1henomenal Festival

Yoon Kee Ho, or Keeho for short, was standing in front of our four boys table, but as Thai was already processing what was going on he noticed five more people with crazy colored hair standing behind his idol.

Those boys were none other than Jiung, Theo, Intak, Jeongseob and Soul. All of P1HARMONY was standing in front of TL;DR's table now.

"Oh! No way!" Jiung said, inching closer to Keeho. "K-POP World Festival winners? Do it like this? Our song? Right?" He said in an upbeat tone.

Our boys were literally starstruck. Just a few weeks ago they were on stage dancing to a song made by exactly the six boys standing in front of them right now.

"Wait, you know us?!" Raffy asked into the round.

"Of course we do. How could we not know the best P1 cover Group we've seen yet?" Intak said, joining the conversation.

"May we sit down with you guys?" Keeho asked.

TL;DR immediately agreed. How could they pass up an opportunity to sit down and eat with actual K-POP Idols? They all got some extra chairs and soon enough they were all sitting at one table.

"Hold on.. what are you guys doing in Changwon?" Dejan asked carefully and nervously, the moment still getting to him.

"We've also been asked to perform at the Festival. When we heard that we'll be here, we obviously looked at the contestants and we were so hyped to find out someone actually won the whole thing in their country with OUR song." Jeongseob said with a grin.

"They were gonna have us perform on the same show as P1HARMONY..? That's a set up man.." Leon half-jokingly threw into the conversation.

"Nah man, you guys are great. We loved every part of your cover. And I gotta say, Dejan man you did my centers justice." Intak said with a smile. Dejan's confidence immediately went up like twently levels. He looked down at the table, extremely flustered. "Thanks man.."

"Who made the positions? Great way to translate it to four people." Soul asked, looking around.

"Me and Dejan made them. It was the most frustrating 20 minutes of my life." Leon cooked another piece of meat, his stomach absolutely screaming in this situation. "Well, he did most of the work but I was definitely there." Dejan looked over at Intak again for a second because he didn't believe how good all of them actually looked in real life.

The ten boys had a little more conversation about dancing, singing, food, Korea, Austria and a lot more.

"You guys staying in the Hotel down the street?" Keeho asked them a weirdly specific question. "..yeah.. that one. Why do you ask?" Raffy replied with a suspicious look.

"Well, we're hotelmates I suppose. Kinda lazy of them to put everyone performing at KWF in one hotel." Keeho mentioned.

Our four were dumbstruck. EVERYONE? There were groups announced like Stray Kids, ITZY, SEVENTEEN, TXT, P1HARMONY and many more. It was an insane line-up and all of those were apparently sleeping in the same building as them.

"Do you guys know how stuff like this usually goes? Like the recording, vocal recordings, backstage area? Stuff like that?" Theo asked our four.

"We have no idea to be honest. We're absolutely terrified of anything and everything." Leon jokingly answered.

"Okay here's the plan." Keeho looked over at his fellow other members. "Since we really like you, we're gonna just sort of take you guys under our wing. We'll be at all the events and recording sessions together anyway, so why not help you guys get your footing?" He explained to our boys with a grin.