Season 5 - This Is What You Came For

Start from the beginning

"I just don't get how you could ever love him?" Elena mumbles more to herself.

"Maybe the same reason you love Damon." I snap, putting my bag over my shoulder.

"But Damon didn't kill Jenna. Klaus did, he took her away from us." Elena says, while looking back down to the floor.

"Yeah he did. But you don't know him like I do." I mumble. "I have to go. Bekah is waiting for me." I state, making Elena look back at me with tears starting to form on her eyes. "No, don't cry. I won't be gone forever." I smile, walking over to her to give her a tight hug.

When I pull away from her, there's more tears streaming down her face but she's quick to wipe them off and give me a smile. I return the smile and head out of my room, heading towards the front door and slowly open it to see everyone waiting for me.

I frown. "What are you all doing here?"

"How can you leave and not say goodbye to your best friend?" She questions with a smile, putting her hands on her hips and laughing for a second.

"And your brother." Jeremy joins in.

"What about you?" I question Damon and he only stuffs his hands in his pockets, looking everywhere but at me.

"I have to make sure you go and don't kill anyone else around this town. I'm the good one now." Damon smiles finally looking at me.

"I think you're missing the hero hair." I joke.

I walk towards Caroline and give her a long hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much, Emma. Your stupid jokes, your sassy attitude and even your bitchy attitude. Call me whenever you can." She demands as she pulls away from me.

"Will do." I salute at her, making her laugh.

Jeremy walks towards me, giving me a big smile. "I hope you don't think you got rid of us that easily." Jeremy laughs, pulling me to his chest to hug me. "I'll miss you." He kisses the top of my head, wrapping my arms around him, holding him tightly for a few more seconds.

Damon slowly walks towards me. "If anything happens just call us."

I smirk at him. "Are you worried about me?"

"Yes!" He exclaims which surprises me. "And if you get yourself killed, I'll make sure to go there and kill you again."

I laugh at him before he engulfs me in a small hug. Once I pull away from him, I glance at everyone behind me, Caroline looking at me and Damon is holding a crying Elena in his arms.

I give them all one last smile. "Goodbye." I whisper before I speed away from them.

##############

Rebekah and I have been driving for hours and she's been trying to call Elijah all the way to New Orleans, but he doesn't answer. She thinks Klaus did something to him and I know what he did to Elijah.

Why didn't I tell her?

Good question.

Rebekah parks the car in front of what I'm assuming is their new house. The new Mikaelson mansion.

She groans out as she leaves yet another message on Elijah's phone. "Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here with Emma, and we're worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door." Rebekah yells through the phone before angrily putting it back in her pocket.

"Bekah maybe he's just... busy." I slowly say, trying to reassure her but it only makes her give me a 'Are you serious?' look.

She walks up the front steps and I follow after her, mentally preparing myself to what's about to happend.