C H A P T E R: 6

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  VI  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Everyone hopped into the car and drove down the road while they followed the sirens. Dustin was giving all kinds of theorys of what could have happened. Once they arrived Steve pointed out Nancy.

They all hopped out of the car and leaning against the car as they looked were the police were.

"Why can't we be normal, ignorant, asshole teenagers? Why do we have to go investigate this stuff?" Cyra asked the group.

"I don't know, I really don't know," Robin answered. The rest nodded. Steve waved at Nancy and she gave a tiny nod as she looked back at the police officers and came over a couple minutes later.

"Ok, what the hell is going on?" Nancy asked.

"Just get in the car and well explain in a better place," Dustin told her. They all hopped in the car, squished in. Cyra was pushed up against Dustin and Max as they drove to the trailer park. Nancy drove behind them as Steve drove them.

Steve pushed them all to a table. Dustin started explaining everything. Cyra zoned out into her own world, looking around at the crime scene tape and the trash littered around them.

Nancy was trying to process everything going on, finally realizing that they were in deep shit again.

"Our working theory is that he attacks with a spells or a curse. Now, whether or not he's doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know," Dustin gives his theory to Nancy.

"All we know is this is something different," Max says. Cyra looked at her. The difference was they were dying randomly and with no reason.

"It doesn't make sense," Nancy told them, shaking her head.

"It's only a theory," Dustin added. There theory's were rarely correct and normally put them in more danger.

"No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?" Nancy asked no one in particular.

"Maybe they were just in the wrong place-" Dustin was suddenly cut off.

"You don't kill someone like that and it's just random. With there limbs snapped and there eyes pulled out, no way," Cyra told them. She couldn't believe it was random.

"I agree, it seems to elaborate for it to be random," Max agreed with the girl.

"But they were both at the game. And near the trailer park though," Dustin tried proving his point. Steve looked up concerned.

"We're at the trailer park. Uh, should we maybe not be here?" They all kinda looked around at the place. Cyra always felt bad for Max. Her life was ruined when Billy died and she moved somewhere else. Everything in Max's life changed and even Cyra couldn't even help her.

"There is something about this place. Fred started acting weird the second we got here," They all kinda looked at her to continue explaining but didn't.

"I mean, isn't he kinda weird though. He's in my calculus class and he never stops talking, like never," Cyra explained hoping that was the weird and not some insane shit. They all ignored her and she just rolled her eyes at them.

"Acting weird as in...?" Robin pushed hoping to get an answer.

"Scared, on edge, upset," To be honest, Cyra didn't think that was bad. Someone died and they were going to the crime scene so she would have been too.

"Max said Chrissy was upset too," Dustin said connecting the dots. They all looked over at Max and she shook her head.

"Yeah, but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school,"

"Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right?" Robin paused for a moment to look at Nancy for reassurance. "So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman-"

"Vecna," Dustin corrected Robin. Cyra slapped him on the arm and continued listening to Robin.

"Dunno abiut you but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone,"

"Maybe they did, I saw Chrissy leaving Mrs, Kelley's office. If you saw a monster, you... you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might got to your-"

"Your shrink," Robin finished.

"Then we should go to Mrs. Kelley's house and ask her about it or something," Cyra told the group. They all kinda nodded.

"How though? It's spring break?" Nancy asked her. Cyra just shrugged but suddenly Max answered the question.

"I can. I can just say I needed to talk to her and ask her about Chrissy," Cyra felt for the girl. She knew she had to go to therapy but you can't even tell your shrink about this shit.

"Ok. What are we doing? Let's go," Steve said and they all suddenly got up and started walking towards the car

"Whoa, whoa, Nance. Nance!" Steve said basically throwing himself at her. They all kinda looked at each other in amusement. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, there's just something I wanna check on first,"

"Something you wanna share with us?"

"I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark," she said looking down for a moment.

"Yeah, okay. Are you out of your mind? Flying solo with Vecna on the loose?" Cyra looked at Robin who was just smirking at Steve.

"He is trying to hard," Cyra whispered to Robin.

"Totally," they looked back at Steve who was arguing with Nancy.

"No, it's too dangerous. You need... you need someone to...," suddenly Steve turned around to Robin and threw his keys to her. "Here. I'll stick with Nance. Take the car and check out the shrink," Cyra thought that after all this time Steve would know she couldn't drive.

"I don't think you want me driving your car," Robin said pointing at it.

"Why?"

"I don't have my license,"

"Why?"

"I'm poor," Cyra just shook her head at the both of them.

"I can drive," Max intervenes. Cyra didn't have a problem with this at all. She started teaching Max how to drive before her license was taken.

"No, never again. Please," he looked as if she said she was gonna commit murder.

"Why can't Cyra?" Dustin asked.

"I can't anymore. License was taken," Dustin gave her a confused look but she just shook her head to not ask about it.

"All right, okay. This is stupid," Robin said as she grabbed a radio from Dustin's backpack. She thre the keys at Steve and started walking towards Nancy. "Us ladies with stick together. Unless you think we need you to protect us,"

Cyra laughed a little but Steve glared at her for a moment and she shut up.

"Be careful," he yelled to them. Cyra just shook her head at how hard he is trying to get with Nancy.

"Are you just gonna stand there and gawk?" Dustin teases but it seemed like a real question.

"Shut up," they all walked towards the car and headed off to there destination.
—————————————————————————

I hate this chapter so much but I needed to get it out. I swear Eddie and Cyra will meet again but I'm sorry for this chapter.