Your spot...

❁John B Routledge

The lighthouse, late at night. The tall building gives a full view of the island, John B loves to go there and share his favorite place with you. He gets to mesh his two favorite things together, the memory of his dad and you.

❁JJ Maybank

The hammocks in front of John B's chateau. Both you and JJ love to cuddle in the hammock and feel the ocean breeze against your skin. He loves the way the sun hits your skin just right, he can't help but have his hands all over you. (John B doesn't particularly enjoy this but JJ said he'd punch him in the throat if he continued his complaints)

❁Pope Heyward

Heyward's boat (You may or may not take it without asking sometimes). You help him run groceries around the island and afterward you go out to have your own fun with each other.

-no beat downs at the golf course take place

❁Topper Thornton

The rooftop of his house, especially when you both want to get away at his parties for a while. After a lot of teasing, he did admit he's brought other girls to this spot but he's never felt the way he does when he's alone with you. You both tune out the booming music by being too enveloped in each other.

❁Rafe Cameron

The country club of course is your go-to spot. You two always share a large pina colada together, your usual. Rafe has learned to be more kind to the servers, with some force from you. You two tend to get tipsy by the end and end up passed out together at his house. (Sarah takes pictures of all the random cuddle positions she finds you two in)

❁Sarah Cameron

End of her dock (Watching the sunset or finding turtles). This is the only place she is entirely comfortable in when she's at her house, everywhere else is 'too crowded'. When the sun sets and you two get touchier, Wheezie usually finds herself interrupting the fun.

❁Kiara Carrera

The Wreck after hours, you both the restaurant all to yourselves and dance like nobody is watching (because they aren't). Kie might even make food if you're on your best behavior, she makes her own rendition of fries and you are obsessed with them.