𝟎𝟎𝟏,

CHAPTER ONE

                                                                   D𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐔

HOPE STOOD FACE to face with Aurora as she told her boring tale about how Klaus loved her and how he hurt her, blah, blah, blah. Hope had enough at that point, "so this has all been about my father?he dumped you, get over it." She tells her, a look of slight shock on her face at Aurora's obsession over her father.

Aurora went on about the damages Klaus did to her before unveiling a potion bottle on her dining room table. Hope looked unimpressed, "Am I supposed to be scared of that?" She acted mockingly.

Aurora gave her a look, "do you know nothing of importance child?," "I'm tempted to say I do, just so that you'll stop talking." Hope quips back. Aurora continued, "This potion recipe was created by one of the oldest most powerful witches of all time, imbued with black magic. It's contains pieces of one of the four bones of the hollow."

Hope tenses slightly at the memory, Aurora notices this. "I see at least that name rings a bell." Aurora begins walking around Hope taunting her slightly before opening the bottle and tossing it into the floor.

Hope looks down to her feet slowly, then back to Aurora. "Was that supposed to do something?" Hope asked getting annoyed. "Vigreto" Aurora shouts causing the potion to start smoking. Hope sees this and charges for Aurora pulling out her wolf claws and slicing her stomach before the world gets foggier and she can't see or move....

KLAUS AND HAILEY had both been comforting younger Hope as she told them how she felt cold, while her nose was bleeding when a gust of fog appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Klaus and Hailey both looked alarmed as Hailey hugged onto Hope, looking over to Klaus.

"What the hell" Klaus said standing up preparing for a possible fight.

Soon that cluster of fog dissipated, revealing onto the two hybrids a younger girl. They both were confused and immediately defensive. Hailey took Hope into her room and shut the door leaving Klaus to do whatever, as she wanted Hope out of the way, along with not wanting her to see that.

Klaus steps forward threateningly, as older Hope hasn't even been cleared off the fog, and hasn't seen them yet. Soon she snaps out of it and gains back movement and sight. She jerks her head around confused as to how she got where she is.

Then her eyes land on Klaus, and she freezes all but completely. Klaus steps forward once again, "Who the hell are you and how did you find this place." He demanded viciously. She just stared at him, not saying a word. Honestly if anything she was mainly focused on not turning her emotions back on. While also trying to figure out how this is possible and what illusion Aurora cooked up & how.

"I'll ask you one more time, who the hell are you!" He demanded loudly as Hailey listened in, in the other room. Hope finally spoke up, "what the hell, h-how am I here?" She asks confused about as much as her father is right now.

"You tell me, love." He said coldly, after what had just occurred with Hope he was weary of any possible threat. "I- I don't understand how did she- what the hell did she do to me?!" Hope raised her voice slightly looking down at her hands then to her father making sure this was real.