Chapter 3: Trauma Mia!

It was afternoon when Louie and Webby stood at the entrance of the theme park. Webby showed her tickets and she and Louie got in.

"I CAN'T WAIT!!!" Webby yelled at the top of her lungs. "I can." Louie said sounding gloomy and tired.

"Aw lighten up a bit." Webby said and she grabbed Louie's hand looking for the rollercoaster. "How can I be in a better mood when I'm going to die."

Webby rolled her eyes. Even though he didn't show it....yet, Louie was terribly afraid of going on.

"Say, Webby, how did you even win those tickets?" Louie asked. "Let's just say it involved a lot of violence." Webby grinned. Louie blinked a couple times in response. She could be so sweet yet dangerous at the same time.

They eventually found a very very long queue for the rollercoaster ride. Webby looked amazed while Louie looked petrified. "Uhh, maybe we should come back when the line is smaller." Louie insisted. "But then how would we know if people are going to go on the ride again?" Webby questioned. "Judging by their screams, I could bet my money that the queue isn't getting any longer."

This seemed to convince Webby and Louie sighed in relief as his excuse worked.

They decided to get Pep. Of course, Louie made Webby buy it because of their deal and didn't want anymore after the first sip.

Webby was understandably annoyed but decided too let it slide, besides, she didn't want to feel any negative emotions when they're about to go on an amazing ride!!!!!! Well.....not EVERYONE finds it amazing, but still!

Louie was sulking as Webby dragged him to the queue which was shorter than last time. "I can't believe you dragged me into this, literally!" Louie complained. "Oh c'mon, it's not going to be that bad." Webby tried to calm him down.

Louie got up to take a look at the queue too and saw two familiar figures. "...Mom?! Dewey?!"

The figures turned around and it were indeed, Della and Dewey. "Yay! We can skip ahead in the line!" Webby celebrated. Louie was not so happy about that.

"How did you guys get tickets here?" Louie asked when he and Webby stood with them. "Let's just say it involved a lot of violence." Della answered, punching the air. Louie really was not aware of what people do in their free time.......and he wants it to stay that way.

Pretty soon, their turn would be next. Della, Dewey and Webby were excited. Louie? Not so much. He was trembling in fear and he clutched onto the nearest thing, Webby.

Dewey saw this and snickered. This was pretty much a daily thing for him now. "Mind your space, lover boy." Dewey remarked. Webby was too fixated on the rollercoaster to hear him but Louie was madly blushing. "S-shut up!"

Dewey continued his teasing thinking his mom was also more focused on the rollercoaster. He was wrong. She heard him and it didn't take long before she knew of her youngest son's little secret. Hey, being stuck on the moon for a decade helped her pay more attention to things. She decided to talk about this to Louie at a later time, though.

Soon, it was their turn to go on. Della and Dewey got on the rollercoaster instantly. Webby snapped out of her trance and finally noticed a scared Louie holding on to her.

She gently shoved him off and patted his hair reassuringly. "Louie, I know you're scared, but I promise, nothing will happen to you."

Louie, still more terrified than ever replied with "Y-you sure? It looks like I could die on this thing."

"Louie, even if something does happen, we're here."

"...Fine."

Louie and Webby got on the rollercoaster. "I can spot at least 9 safety hazards." Louie solemnly said.

The ride started and it immediately went very fast. They were all shouting, Della, Dewey and Webby's in excitement and Louie's in fear.

There were multiple loops ahead and Louie already felt nauseous. He already regretted this.

After the ride, Louie was already as traumatised as he could be. The other three were just talking about how fun it was.

"Hey, wanna come with us in search for some more dangerous rides?" Della asked Webby. "As much as I'd love to, I'll have to decline as I think Louie has had enough. And we're spending time together here, just like you and Dewey.

"Makes sense. We'll see you guys later!" Della waved as she and Dewey searched for more rides.

Webby walked towards Louie who seemed like he just witnessed his worst nightmare. She hugged him to calm him down.

"I don't want to go on any more rollercoasters in my life!" Louie cried. "I can still see the loops!"

"Lou, it's ok, we're going to go play less dangerous games here now."

After a couple minutes of comforting, Louie seemed to already be back to his old self for the most part.

"Nerp, I don't want to do anything that involves physical movements." Louie said as soon as they broke the hug.

"Ok, I know for a fact that you're not THAT lazy."
"Uh, yes I am."

Webby sighed and looked for something they would like.

"How about that Ferris Wheel over there?"
"Sure, I don't see why not."

It seemed as if they were lucky because no one else was going on it. They went in the ride and sat down.

Hours have already passed and the sun was going to set soon. They were going home after this.

Especially after that rollercoaster ride, Louie needed time to rest, and the Ferris Wheel was the perfect ride to do so. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?

The ride started and Webby stared at the rest of the theme park in awe. "I can see everything!" She yelled.

Just then, when they were at the very top, the ride came to a halt (How very unpredictable, amiright?).

The person in charge of the Ferris Wheel seemed confused. "Don't worry, kiddos! I'll help you down!" He yelled. Unfortunately, he tripped and banged his head against the stoop leading to the Ferris Wheel very hard and got knocked out.

"Oh boy." Was all Louie could say. He then realised he was stuck with...her for gosh knows how long. It was going to be an awkward time for him.