Chapter 21: I know everything

==========

"You're the one who dropped this, aren't you?" 9a asked. "But this is really strange. It wouldn't be provided in the study here and it surely doesn't belong to you. What's the meaning of this?"

"Huh. What is that?" Miku asked.

"What's that book about?" 

"Well..."

"I'm sorry for not telling you all." Kokoro cut him off before turning to them. "I want to make a baby."

"A baby?" Ikuno asked.

"Like an animal one?" Ichigo asked, confused. 

"And how exactly would you make one?" Futoshi asked.

"Simple." Y/n said, turning all attention to him. "Basically a man and a woman fucks, the man shoots his seed into the woman's womb, and boom, magic."

"Is that how you make a baby?" Goro asked.

"Yep."

"Wow. But you do know that Papa's banned that, right?" 9a said. 

"Huh? Really? Sounds like trouble!" Zorome said. 

"Y-You know, is that really such a bad thing?" Kokoro asked. "I mean, that's how the adults, we, and all humans were born."

"What? Didn't Papa create us?"

"She's right." Y/n said. "For a human to be made, both male and female must have sex. Although humanity has come up with other ways, it's unnatural and unsafe though. All animals if I remember correctly have sex to reproduce their own species to let them carry on the generation."

"This may be selfish of me. But I want to leave a mark - leave something behind before I'm gone." Kokoro said. 

"Leave a mark?" 9a asked.

"Yes. We've lived our lives, believing our only purpose was to ride the FRANXX into battle." Kokoro said. "But you know what? That might not be true! We could carry new lives and leave them here for the future. When I learned about that, I was so happy-"

"Distugsting." 9a cut her off.

"You are absolutely disgusting."

"And what part of that is disgusting?" Y/n asked. "Being born naturally unlike you?"

"Humans have evolved and cast their reproductive functions aside in the process." 9a said. "Reject that, and we'll all have to go back to conforming to one gender." 

"B-But..."

"Doesn't the thought often cross your mind?" 9a asked. "That gender is a pain, an annoyance that's only tolerated to operate a FRANXX? and that's all it really is." 

"And yet you guys fucking need that to fight the klaxosaurs." Y/n said. "Maybe if that fucking obsessed doctor stopped thinking about becoming one then maybe you'd just be a fucking walking human flesh."

"Always coming up with insults are you?" 9a asked Y/n. 

"Yeah, it's quite easy when you exist." Y/n said. "You're just a fucking sponge to insults."

Ikuno suddenly stood up and walked right up to 9a before slapping him, earning a whistle from 9y. 

"So what if it's a pain?!" Ikuno demanded.

"Nice one, next one aim the crotch." Y/n said. 

9a rubbed his cheek. "Humans have also cast away their tendency to be ruled by emotions like that. Because it serves zero purposes in life. And yet, look at you people."

"Why you!" Ikuno was held back by Goro and Ichigo.

"Cut it out!" Goro said. "Calm down, Ikuno!"

"Alright, that's enough." Y/n pulled his Wingman and aimed it right at 9a. "You've overstayed your welcome."

"Like I earlier said, so hostile-" 9a was cut off by Y/n knocking him to the ground by kicking him the crotch area.

"Get Johnny Caged bitch." Y/n said as he watched 9a fall to the ground screaming in pain. "If ya don't need your dick, might as well lose it early now so you can enjoy being a robot with just an asshole."

The rest of the 9's surrounded him, ready to attack him.

"Now ya'll are hostile against me." Y/n said. "You guys honestly think you guys can beat a fully fledge Ace Pilot? I mean I can beat your asses right here, but sadly, it's up to them."

As soon as Y/n finished the sentence, Nana and Hachi came through. "That's enough!"

"Y/n! Kokoro, in the office now!" Nana ordered.

==========

 "This is why I didn't want to let the Nines in!" Nana said. "I knew it'd be nothing but trouble!"

"Papa sent them. We couldn't just turn them away." Hachi said.

"Now that things have come to this, we ought to put an end to this test." Nana said. 

"What do you mean?" Kokoro asked confused. 

"It was on the doctor's orders that we didn't contact you order the past month." Hachi said. "He said it was to be Squad 13's final test. Of course, we still monitored you the entire time." 

"We know what you were trying to do with Mitsur, too." Nana said. "You want to make a baby? That's something nobody is allowed to even speak of, let alone do." 

"But- Why do our bodies still have reproductive organs, then?" Kokoro said standing up from her chair.

"Because they're necessary for piloting the FRANXX." Nana replied. "That's why only children have them. That's all there is to it. Don't think your squad is special."

"If we weren't so special, then why is Zero Two here? One of the best klaxosaurs slayer in a random plantation?" Y/n asked. "Or what about the 9's. If we weren't so special, why are they focusing on us? Because they care about Zero Two? Don't give me that crap."

"What about the feelings?" Kokoro asked. "Why do we have feelings then?"

Suddenly, Nana grabbed her head and screamed in pain. "Quiet!"

"Nana..." 

"Shut up!"

"Return to the dorm. We'll give you your orders in due time." Hachi ordered Kokoro quickly making her way out of the office.

"The doctor can hear us correct?"

"... How do you know?" Hachi asked.

"Oh, I know everything." Y/n said. "Should keep your information on a stronger firewall ya know?"

Y/n exited the room leaving a stunned doctor behind his desktop.

==========

A/N: We're starting to get into the juicy part boi.

-Day 6

-Lenny out