Random Pencil Sketches

Junkie, 2022

So. I'm going to go straight to the point. Firstly, I'm extremely disappointed in those uncultured swines who still haven't joined my discord server 🔪

Secondly, i haven't actually drawn anything at all since the past 3 years except for science diagrams. And I never actually did any eye drawings since like 5th grade (back then I just drew anime eyes so idk if that counts either) but here's some random eye sketches I did today.

 And I never actually did any eye drawings since like 5th grade (back then I just drew anime eyes so idk if that counts either) but here's some random eye sketches I did today

Now, I know it seems like the one on the top right is the sexiest and the others are pale but in reality, it's the complete opposite. In real life, the one on the top right is the worst one and the others are the sexy ones.

Today I learned that:

>> never use pen on a pencil sketch like me until you're going to post it online or take a picture of it. Cuz the pics come out sexier than how it actually is in real life.

>> never use watercolor to do the highlights like I did on the top right eye. Yes, in the the pic it looks fine but trust me when I say reality is often disappointing.

>> always use the right pencils. Dont be like me and use only one pencil, which isn't even made for art, to draw sketches.

>> the eyebrow on the top left isn't weird. It's literally like that in the picture reference too.

>> don't be me and use a normal eraser. You can't make the highlights pop out with a normal eraser. Buy a goddamn kneaded eraser (I really should buy one tho).

>> no, that's not my actual handwriting. My actual handwriting is wayyy better. This is my "I really don't wanna write anything rn but damnit" handwriting. The type of handwriting you'll find in my rough copies.

Well anyways, that's about it. I did some more Sketches but those are mostly just anatomy drawing of hands and stuff.

Byeee, take care and follow me in Instagram and join my discord server.