The Monster and the Superhero

Comenzar desde el principio

"If the shoe fits." Steve said.

"Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell... or a curse." You explained, "Now whether or not he's doing the bidding of the mind flayer, or just loves killing teens, we don't know."

"All we know is that is something different. Something new." Max said.

"Doesn't make sense." Nancy said.

"It's only a theory." Dustin said.

"No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them." Nancy said.

"Maybe they were just in the wrong place." Dustin suggested, "they were both at the game."

"And near the trailer park." You said.

"We're at the trailer park." Steve pointed out, "uh should be maybe not be here?"

You all looked around cautiously.

"There is something about this place," Nancy agreed, "Fred started acting weird the second we got here."

"Acting weird as in...?" Robin asked.

"Scared, on edge, upset." Nancy said.

"Max said Crissy was upset too." Dustin pointed out.

"Yeah but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school." Max said.

"Serial killers stalk their pray before they strike, right?" Robin asked, "so maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman-"

"Vecna." Dustin corrected.

"Don't know about you guys but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone." Steve said.

"Maybe they did." Max suggested, "I saw Crissy leaving Mrs. Kelly's office. If you saw a monster, you wouldn't go to the police, they'd never belive you. But you may go to your-"

"Your shrink." Robin cut her off.

Max nodded.

They walked to the Steve's car.

Nancy started walking away.

"Whoa whoa Nance. Nance!" Steve called out.

Nancy turned around.

"Nance where are you going?" Steve asked as he jogged up to her.

"Oh there's just something I want to check on first." Nancy said.

"Something you may want to share with us?" Dustin said.

"I don't wanna waste your time, it's a real shot in the dark." Nancy said.

"Yeah, okay, are you our of your mind?" Steve asked, "flying solo with this Vecna creep on the loose? No. It's too dangerous.  You need.. you need someone to..."

He trailed off but threw the keys to Robin, "Here. I'll stick with Nance. You guys take the car, check out the shrink."

"I don't think you want me driving your car." Robin said.