"I am the vice commander of Valhalla, Hanma Shuji. As you may have known, Valhalla had lacked a leader for a long time." Hanma began.

   I could see all the unhappy faces around, nobody looked like they wanted to hear what he was spuing out.

   "Because of that, and losing this battle. Valhalla has decided to join the Tokyo Manji Gang. So now, we will be considered a part of Toman!" Hanma seemed to raise his voice at the last part, asserting a truth I did not want to hear.

   It did bring a clear and potentially good outcome though. Toman would be going from only 150 members to a solid 450. In such a short time period too, it was amazing. So amazing to everyone that many of the members started to chant and cheer.

   'Wait...'

   My mind felt like it was starting to spin, flashbacks from that day made its way back to my head.

  'That day, Hanma, Kazutora...' 

   I shook my head in an effort to calm my rising anxiety.

   'If Toman and Valhalla become one.....it can't be good.'

   "But there is someone who was able to make this happen, the one who brought Mikey and myself together." Hanma continued, snapping me out of my worried thoughts for only a moment so I could listen.

   "Kiskai Tetta!" 

    I let myself look behind me, the said man stood expressionless.

    I knew full well at this point that Kisaki was the enemy here. He was the reason everything was turning out the way it was and would.

He began to walk through the crowd. Never did I think I'd see so many people smiling at that man of all people. He walked up the stairs all the way to stand right before Hanma and Mikey, then the cheering started.

   I felt an overwhelming sense of dread flood through me. I know I couldn't contain my fear and anxiety at this point. I knew it had to be obvious if anyone was paying attention, and of course there was someone. 

   (Y/n) looked in my direction, he looked uncomfortable but still stood tall. Like he was masking his own fears and anxiety. His eyes only seemed to widen when he caught a glimpse of me. 

   Before everyone stood Mikey and Hanma, their hands met in a handshake as Kisaki placed his hand over theirs. The chanting never ceased; all I could think was how Baji had tried and risked his life to protect Toman from this threat. Now Kisaki was going to still be the one to ruin that.

   Mikey stepped away and back towards the crowd. He spoke again as everyone quieted down.

   "On that day, we may have taken victory, and now have gained something from it. But we lost something too. Baji Keisuke our 1st division capatin is no longer with us."

   Dread and sorrow filled everyone's expressions. How could it not? Especially for the founding members who considered him a close friend.

   "Regardless of what we want to do, it's important we look upon the truth and accept it. Now..." Mikey trailed off and gave the stage to Chifuyu.

   Chifuyu stood above us, his hands behind his back as he looked over the crowd. His eyes eventually leading down as he began to speak. 

   "I am Matsuno Chifuyu, the 1st division vice captain." He cleared his throat. "I was going to leave Toman. But our commander asked. 'Was I going to diminish the flame of the 1st division for good?' I reflected on that. And I've come to realize that taking over Baji's position would be too much for me. So, I talked to the commander, and we talked about if for days, but now we have a conclusion."