Night 4

I requested to stay the night. Scott said that,that was fine,he could see that I was upset.

I laid down on the couch. I tried to sleep,but it wasn't working. I had kept the lamp next to the couch on.

I stared at the clock. 11:59 p.m. The clock struck midnight. The lights suddenly went out. I shot up off the couch,I lost my balance and tried to lean on the small table but it broke and crashed down on the floor flinging my laptop open,as landed on the floor.

It immediately turned on and 'Night 4' showed in the bloody font. Maniacal laughter echoed in the room. I grabbed my laptop and was expecting to be introduced to the office,but it was just a black screen with the words 'Play the Game'.

I heard stomping coming from the hallway. I pulled out my phone and turned on my flashlight. I saw Freddy slowly moving down the hallway. I almost screamed. I grabbed a piece of the table and whacked Freddy in the face with it.

Freddy stepped back and then walked back down the hallway into the darkness. I heard stomping coming from the kitchen. I flashed my light into the kitchen and saw Foxy cover his eyes and backed into the dinning room.

My heart was pounding in my chest. Suddenly one of the Bonnie's appeared right at the frame to the kitchen. I frantically whacked him with the table piece and he took a step back. He then walked into the dinning room.

I turned my light to the other hallway leading to the front door. The other Bonnie backed away from the light and disappeared into the darkness.

I checked my watch and time was speeding through like the game. It was only 1 am.

I heard Freddy's thumping and I threw the table piece at him,it whacked him in the face and he backed into the shadows. I grabbed my shoe and I flashed my light at Foxy and he went into the dinning room. I turned to the front door hallway and Bonnie backed into the dark.

I threw my shoe at the other Bonnie in the kitchen and he went back into the dinning room.

Hallway,Kitchen,front door,kitchen,kitchen,hallway,front door,hallway,hallway,kitchen,front door,kitchen,front door,hallway,kitchen,HALLWAY,KITCHEN,FRONT DOOR, KITCHEN,KITCHEN,FRONT DOOR,HALLWAY,HALLWAY,HALLWAY!

I grabbed the wood piece and slammed into Freddy's head,leaving the piece in his head. I kicked him back and he fell onto his back.

I ripped out the table piece,I flashed my light into the kitchen,Bonnie stood in the frame and I stabbed him in his remaining eye,I pushed it all the way through his head. Bonnie fell to the ground.

I flashed my light at the other hallway. I then flashed it back at the kitchen,Foxy covered his eyes,and I charged at him and rammed the table piece through his neck.

I then grabbed a stake knife and threw it at the other Bonnie. It went into his head and he fell forward,sparks flying from his head.

I checked my watch. 6am. I saw the sun slowly rise. The clock started to chime. My heart thumping from the adrenaline rush,I looked around,but the animatronics were gone.