Foundation Realm

Yi Shen decided to spend the rest of the day cultivating after 8 hours he finally broke through to third Qi Refinement realm.

He realised that he forgotten to sign in.

"Sign in" said Yi Shen

Received:Immortal Portable Array

(A qi gathering array that is portable,when the host reaches the immortal realm, immortal qi will be produced)

Yi Shen thought to himself "With this array my cultivation speed will be faster ".

Yi Shen immediately activated the array and felt that the qi became denser.

Completed Hidden Achievement:Activate or set up an array.

Received:Mastery at arrays formation card (Permanent),High grade Qi gathering pills ×10.

Yi Shen was surprised and he used the Mastery at array formations card.

Information was imprinted in his brain and he felt like an Immortal that researched array formations for thousands of years.

Array Formation Masters were rare in the Cultivation World.

Some people took 10 thousand to 20 thousand years to master array formations.

Yet Yi Shen just used acard and mastered array formations in a blink of an eye.

Array Masters would vomit blood if they heard this and felt that their lifes were in vain.

Another screen appeared on front of him.

Main Mission:Reach Foundation Establishment Realm, join a sect.

Mission rewards: Increase in two minor realm,Heavenly Immortal spiritual soul. (If host does a better job rewards will be upgraded)

Yi Shen was surprised spiritual souls were rare only geniuses would have medium or high grade spiritual roots,

Heavenly spiritual souls was very rare and most cultivators that had heavenly spiritual souls would have the chance of going to the Emperor realm as long as they didn't die in their cultivation journey.

Yet Yi Shen Mission Reward was a Heavenly Immortal Spiritual Soul.

Yi Shen was at the third Qi Refinement realm still a long way to go.

With the system rewards he estimated that it would at least take a month for him to reach the foundation realm.

He took the pills the system gave him and started meditating for 12 hours soon he was at the peak of third Qi Refinement realm after that he slept.

The next day when he signed in the system gave him qi gathering pills again with the help of the pills he estimated he would reach Foundation realm 21 days later.

The next day Yi Shen did the same thing he broke through to fourth Qi Refinement realm.

The next day he did the same thing and reached the peak fourth Qi Refinement realm.

20 days later Yi Shen broke through to Foundation realm.

Qi Refinement realm had 10 stages while, Foundation realm only had four stages which was early, middle and late, perfection.

Even though it only had three stages but it was 10 x harder than Qi Refinement Realm.

Yi Shen strength and qi became increased a lot.

His combat power to late stage foundation experts.

Yi Shen family was also worried about him cause he suddenly said he was going to seclusion.

The Yi family knew that Yi Shen was very bad at cultivation so they thought it was useless but Yi Shen's family still loved him.

In fact they spent a lot of money on Yi Shen, that's how Yi shen was able to reach First Qi Refinement realm in the past.

Yi Shen family was neither rich nor poor cause they spent quite a lot on Yi Shen.

They could've been one of the top five rich family in Chang city but they spent a quarter of their money on Yi Shen.

When Yi Shen came out his father was surprised to see Yi Shen Foundation realm aura

(Foundation Establishment realm has changed to Foundation realm)

Yi Tian was at Golden Core Realm so he could sense Yi Shen foundation aura.

Yi Tian saw his son and asked if he could check his meridians

When he checked Yi Shen meridians he was shocked that Yi Shen was at the early Foundation realm and his qi was so pure.

He thought that perhaps his son cultivated an evil devil technique so he checked again and found nothing wrong.

He asked Yi Shen how did he reach the foundation realm.

Yi Shen couldn't tell him about the system so he told his dad that it was a fortuitous opportunity.

Even though Yi Shen transmigrated here he still inherited the original owner memories so he felt that Ye Tian was his biological father.

Ye Tian thought to himself "has my son become a genius how could he reach foundation realm in twenty days even a fortuitous opportunity couldn't let him advance that much".

"Nevermind ifhe doesn't wanna tell I won't force him" Ye Tian thought to himself.

Then Yi Shen saw her sister Yi Ran he could tell that her sister was at the eight Qi Refinement realm.

Yi Ran was very protective of his brother Yi Shen, after finding out her older brother cultivation talent she was very hard working and cultivated every day so she could protect her family.

Yi ran talent was actually quite good comparable to some geniuses because she worked very hard on her cultivation.

She surpassed many of her cousins in the family they were only at the fifth Qi Refinement realm.

When Yi Ran saw her older brother she smiled.

"Older brother" said Yi Ran

"Look I've broke through eight Qi Refinement Realm"said Yi Ran

"Awesome"said Yi Shen.

Yi Ran wanted to continue her conversation with his older brother but her father interrupted her and said" Very good now our Yi family has two geniuses".

"Let's go tell the partriach about this" Ye Tian said excitedly.

...........................................

At a small room a person wearing white robes was observing Yi Shen this guy was Yi Shen ancestor, Yi Shang.

Yi Shang was at the Ensoulment realm.

When he saw Yi Shen and Yi Ran he was very happy "Our Yi family finally has two geniuses" said Yi Shang.

...........................................

When Yi Tian talked to the partriach he was very excited.

The partriach was at the Soul Wandering realm.

The partriach was excited when suddenly someone came in the door.

The Yi family partriach and Yi Tian cupped their fist and said "Greetings ancestor".