Chapter 19// The Tenjiku Showdown

Start from the beginning

.

.

"They will come." Kisaki said, staring into the distance.
"Huh?". Izana said.
"Shush". Kisaki placed a finger to his lips. It was dead silence until the sound of motorcycles  came closer, roaring and causing a ruckus, bright lights flashing everywhere. Heavy footsteps and shadows quickly flooded the area, with a sense of bloodlust mixed with revenge. Haru held the Toman flag over her shoulder, cracking her knuckles, everyone else stood around her and behind the acting leader.
"I've been waiting for you.."

"...hero."  Kisaki said, looking Takemichy.

"Tenjiku's 400 versus Toman's 50." Haru said" Seems impossible".
"Yeah but arent we use to all of this?". Chifuyu grinned.
"True." Takemichy agreed.
"Takemichy, you better be sure about all this time leaping bullshit or I'll knock the hell out of you." Haru said.
"Uhh..sure, Haru-san".
"But nonetheless, I'll knock out up to 10 guys, making way for you to do that Kisaki. That bastard, he nearly killed my best friend and Emma." The girl said, clenching her fists in anger.

*skipping the first few parts of people doing speeches and dramatic talk....

"Is he gonna be ok?"Takemichy thought as Penyan walked up to Madarame.
"Dont worry, Penyan is a strong guy." Haru said nonchalantly as the boy gave her a weird look. " What?".
"I swear Haru can read my mind sometimes." Takemichy thought to himself.
"Yes I can do that."
"..."
"Im not even-"
BAMM!!
Penyan knocked Madarame down, shocking everyone. 
"..saying anything." Takemichy finished his sentence, shocked seeing one of the top 4 of Tenjiku, down on the floor.
"..some bullshit I dont understand!". Pehyan screamed.
"Huh?".
"What? No way!". Takemichy let out in disbelief.
"Take-chan told me," Hakkai breathed out " he may be a dumbass but when it comes to physical strenght, Pehyan's more powerful than me."
"Make some more goddamn sense." Pehyan said. 
Haru smirked." That's the guy I respect."
Chifuyu blinked in surprised. "Huh? You actually respect peop-OW!".
Haru knocked his head." Shut up".
"Takemichy!" Pehyan yelled again." The rest is up to you."
"Start this battle for us!".
Takemichy turned around." Guys..are you ready!".
"Anytime."
"Yep".
"Been waiting forever" Haru added.
"Kisaki!" He yelled.
"Its been a long battle, lets end it here and now!".
"Tonight we'll settle the score!".

...lets do this.
.

.

.

.

.

.

The sound of fists colliding and screams filled the air. 
"ORAAA!!" Takemichy yelled, hurling towards a guy, head-butting him."Oww.."
"You ok Takemichy?". Chifuyu asked.
"OUTTA MY WAY! OUTTA MY WAY!!". Pehyan screamed, charging towards crowds and crowds of people like a bulldozer.
"Leave these no-bodies to me, Takemichy!".
"He's beating dudes with other dudes..." Takemichy muttered, unaware of a guy behind him.
"Shit!-"
Someone quickly covered for him and knocked the dude down.
"Dont get distracted, Takemichy!" Hakkai said.
"MAKE A PATH FOR TAKEMICHY!". Angry screamed.
"Follow me, Takemichy!". Chifuyu said." I'll do whatever I can to make a path to that bastard!".
Izana casually walked over to Pehyan.
"Come at me with all you got." He smiled.
"Ahaha! Dibs on the leader!" Pehyan laughed, charging towards him.
But Izana quickly knocked him down with a single kick, silencing everyone.
"Yep...I stopped him." He smiled.
"That's how strong Izana is.." Takemichy thought.

Over on the other side, a small figure was relentlessly beating down 2-3 guys at once.
"Tch. You all need to get a life." Haru spatted out, wiping the blood off of her face, dropping the final guys down on the floor and stepping on him.
"COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!!!!". She screamed, opening her arms wide.
"Wow...a girl fighting in Toman..now thats surprising...". A soft  voice came up, causing Haru to look in front of her.
"Izana, right? The fuckass who beat up Pehyan". Haru said, her tone cold.
"Thats right." He said softly. " You are Haru, correct?".
"The one and only. KO-cHAn's best friend or whatever you call her." Haru stretched her arms.
Izana's smile faded sightly. " We just met for a short while. Couldnt give two fucks if she died."
An irk mark appeared on Haru's head. " You're gonna pay for that."
He laughed. " What? A small girl is gonna fight me?".
"Looks like someone didn't have their mother raise them very well."
Izana immediately went quiet and his eyes reverted to an empty version.
"Fine, let's settle this." He said, quickly charging at her.
.