Chapter 2 took a turn

Start from the beginning

AJ stopped her, correcting her actions again. " it's not just one thing. Remember the whole 743, and 740 incident?" The handler stayed silent by not just one file but two files of the past assignment, AJ pointed at her, holding onto his cigarette. " be happy you're still employed. "

" okay, you know those two files were on my task, not only the 743 even the 740, AJ."

AJ stayed quite hummed with his arms crossed, " Even with the person who is responsible on the 740?" The handler stunned by what he said to her not knowing he knows the objectives on the file case. The commission didn't know who is on the case but the only person who did know was Carmichael and the handler. " she... um—-"

The handler was not having it, shaking her head was about to speak something else but she bite her tongue, she wanted to make up to the board and him.

" give me two days. AJ, give me two freaking days. I will make this right. " she said in a desperate encouragement, knocking on his desk.

He stared at her thinking what she said to him but spoke once again.

" the task has already been reassigned. " he told her, then clicks the intercom call button. " send him in. "

An employee walks in, as it was herb one of the case managers. The handler looks at him, then towards AJ. Shocked that he's her new boss. Besides AJ.

" herb?" She said to him, " you're sending him after five?"

" don't be ridiculous. We've already sent operatives into the field. Herb is your new... Supervisor. " AJ

She laughs at this news to her. Herb was smiling at the news.

" oh, this... This is a joke, right?" She looked at herb then to AJ. Pointing at herb. " I've dropped turds bigger than herb. "

" someone needs fiber. " herb comment at her, chortling.

She heard him, quickly turned towards him. Making him quite.

" please show the handler to her new desk. " AJ told herb.

" I took a bullet in the head for this company. " the handler

" And we thanked you for your service. " he told her, continuing smoking.

The handler stared at him, then soon herb took her to her new desk. At the case manager room.

" home sweet home. " herb showed her.

Everyone stopped typing as soon they saw her walking into the room. But then continues typing. She was about to walk towards the front desk near the chalk board.

But herb stopped her, " oh, um... Your desk is....Over there. "

He pointed towards the desk in the middle of the room. Walking towards the desk in the middle of the room. She walked to the desk,. Herb being jumping.

He clears his throat, " if you need anything, my desk is... Over here. "

With that he quickly run towards his desk getting away from her. As she was taking a seat dot spoke to her.

" today is Polynesian day in the cafeteria. Wanna join me for some lau lau? "

" ask me again, I'll staple your face to the wall. " she snapped back, clears her throat by the type writer. " okay. "

Opening the Drawer of the desk, getting pissed seeing a sign. Grabbing it throwing it directly to the front where herb was slicing the edge of the side of his ear. She got up and left the room.

The sign she throw was a former desk, of number five. That said, "Mr. Five."

--------
Nightclub bar 1963