16

Thank you guys sm for over 12k ❣️

Also If you haven't checked out my Gareth x male reader book u should!!

Your pov

"Don't throw me asshole..." I said trying to get back up but Eddie just pushed me down and quickly laid beside me trapping me in a hug as I fell asleep on top of him.

The next morning I woke up to Eddie yelling "Why can you just fucking listen for once..!!" He sounded really mad.

I quickly got out of bed walking out of Eddie's room to see him on the phone when he saw me he cut the conversation off saying he had to go and he hung up.

"Where did you go last night..? Seriously you were way too drunk last night.." he asked and he sounded a bit harsh.

"Just a party... is that a problem" I mumbled.

"Well yeah it is when you can barely walk home on a school night and you're still going by the way so get ready," Eddie said smiling at me.

When he smiled I knew he was trying to make me mad and it was working.

"No I'm not my head hurts and I don't feel well," I said crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"To god damn bad sweetheart," Eddie said grabbing me and shoving me back into his room "you are going get ready."

I didn't say anything as I started picking an outfit to wear I didn't wanna test his patients.

"Good boy," Eddie said as he walked out of his room to let me get changed.

Once I was dressed I went to the bathroom
quickly brushing my teeth after I finished I walked out and Eddie made me eat a piece of toast.

He then handed me a cup of water with Tylenol I thanked him quickly taking it.

(Time skip after school)

As usual, I went back to Eddie's place and waited there for him because he had business but I knew that was probably just his excuse to see Chrissy.

I decided to look around for edibles I knew Eddie had some somewhere.

After a bit of looking, I found a drawer with a few containers I opened one which definitely wasn't edibles and I quickly closed it opening the other one bingo weed cookies.

I took one putting the rest away and I sat on Eddie's bed eating it.

Once I finished it I laid back and relaxed just waiting for the high after about 30 minutes I felt pretty good and that's when I heard Eddie come through the trailer door.

"Y/n..! I bought you some snacks were watching that movie" he yelled out.

I walked out smiling and Eddie just started laughing.

"How did u get so high," he said walking closer to me.

"I ate one of your edible just one if you want I can pay you sorry for snooping."

Eddie grabbed my waist kissing me and he pulled away speaking "go grab me the container."

I nodded quickly walking back to Eddie's room grabbing the container.

I walked back to the kitchen and Eddie was getting the snacks together I put the container on the counter in front of him "can I help..?" I asked.

"No I got it go get comfy on the couch" he smiled.

And I nodded walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

Eventually, Eddie came into the living room handing me snacks I thanked him and he started to get the movie ready once it started playing he sat beside me on the couch wrapping his arm around me.

During the middle of the movie, Eddie couldn't keep his hands to himself and started slowly kissing me I managed to maneuver my way onto Eddie's lap as we continued to kiss.

I started to roll my hips grinding down on Eddie making him pull away from the kiss chuckling.

After a bit more grinding I felt hard and I whimpered looking up at him.

Eddie smiled gripping my ass and as he was about to take my pants off we were interrupted by a loud banging on the front door.

I quickly hopped off Eddie's lap and he got up to answer it and when he saw who it was he quickly stepped out of the trailer closing the door.

I decided to peek out of the window and I saw Chrissy she looked upset.

I couldn't understand what they were saying but I watched Eddie pull her into a hug.

I quickly walked away from the window and went straight into the bathroom locking the door.

After a few more minutes I heard Eddie's voice calling out for me I didn't say anything until he banged on the bathroom door "hey you ok in there?"

"I'm fine I just don't feel well..!" I said as I felt tears pool up in my eyes.

"Do you want to continue I'm sorry we got interrup-..."

"Go hang out with Chrissy," I said cutting him off.

And after a bit of silence, I heard the door rattling and it unlocked my eyes went wide as the door opened.

"Jesus Christ drop the fucking Chrissy thing already it's not even what it looks like Chrissy is a close friend," Eddie said picking me up off the bathroom floor.

He carried me back to his room And he lowered me on his bed putting the covers over me.

He left the room and came back with a cold glass of water giving me a sip and then putting it on his nightstand and after a few minutes, he finally got in bed.

"I love you y/n" Eddie mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in close.

"I love you and I'm sorry" I said falling asleep on his chest.