5

Your pov

As I turned to look at who was beside me I felt my skin go pale it was Eddie I was about to get up and run but he put his hand on my thigh pushing me back down.

I closed my eyes getting ready for a punch to the face or something but nothing happened and I opened my eyes looking at his hand on my thigh but he removed it pretty quickly.

"Sorry please don't go" Eddie mumbled.

I was confused as I stayed still not saying anything.

After a little bit of silence I kind of relaxed into the couch again I guess the alcohol helped a bit.

"Do you need something?" I said looking at Eddie

"Well this party fucking sucks and I saw you sitting here alone and I'm not here for that $20 if you're worried about that" Eddie said explaining himself I felt a little weight come off my shoulders as I nodded.

And then I looked at my empty cup frowning and that's when Eddie quickly grabbed it out of my hand and walked off he eventually came back with two full cups as he handed me one.

"Thank you" I mumbled and Eddie nodded.

"hows your writing going?" he asked as he took a sip of his drink I looked at him and he looked genuinely curious

"It's good thanks" I said smiling.

I took a big sip of my drink and I laid my head down on his shoulder laughing and out of nowhere he ruffled my hair up sticking his tongue out at me and I glared at him.

And that's when we heard cheering from the lounge room and Eddie got up grabbing my arm and pulling me to the room and that's when I saw Steve on a keg stand and people were cheering as steve pulled off.

After I got through the crowd of people I went up to Steve yelling in his face laughing "that was crazy but how are we getting home Harrington..!!"

Steve just grabbed my face laughing as well "who cares it's a Friday..!" He yelled and he was eventually pulled away by a few of his friends telling him to drink more.

Eddie watched that whole interaction very confused.

"So you and Harrington a thing?" he said sounding unimpressed

I scoffed walking away as he followed me like a little dog "what does it matter to you even if I was with him" I said sitting back down on the living room couch as Eddie sat beside me.

"And why are you all of a sudden talking to me now and not making fun of me I haven't seen you treat me this nice since grade 8" I spoke again crossing my arms And Eddie didn't say anything.

I scolded myself in my head for making the conversation awkward and I quickly mumbled out an apology.

After a few minutes of silence, Eddie got up and walked off leaving me alone in the living room.

(Time skip next morning)

I woke up with a blasting headache as I lifted myself off the pillow groaning and I slowly opened my eyes only to realize that I wasn't in my room.