3

(Thank you sm for all the support on this dumb book <3 )

Your pov

My head shot up looking around and I finally saw a group.

I quickly put my journal in my bag getting up and running behind a tree as the group got closer I realized it was Eddie and his hellfire club.

They seemed like they were in a deep conversation and Eddie looked riled up as he jumped up onto the wooden picnic table explaining something that sounded important.

As I was walking off I stepped on a branch making it snap and that's when I felt the whole group's eyes on me.

shit I thought as I heard Eddie laughing.

"well well well look who we have here I think y/n is spying on us," Eddie said

And that's when I decided to run praying he wouldn't chase me after a bit of running I got the courage to turn around and there was no one I sighed in relief and that's when my Walkman popped it made me jump but I started laughing when I realized the tape just needed to be rewinded.

I pressed rewind as I finally made it out of the Forest.

After walking for about 17 minutes I was finally home.

I unlocked my front door with my key walking in and shutting it behind me I took my shoes off as I saw my mom asleep on the couch I quickly turned the TV off and I pulled a blanket over her and then I went upstairs to bed.

eventually, I woke up to my mom shaking me awake.

"Get up your late y/n come on get up," she said shoving me lightly

"I'm getting up" I mumbled and my mom nodded walking out.

When the door shut I got up putting on a white shirt and a pair of black jeans I grabbed my bag on the way out of my room and walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror pulling at my eyes bags frowning until I heard my mom yell

"y/n I made you toast!"

I groaned in disgust at the thought of eating breakfast in the morning but I brushed my teeth and then walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I finished the piece of toast quickly and said goodbye to my mom as I quickly left running off to school.

I loved showing up late it was so quiet when I got there because everyone was in their classes.

I walked through the front doors of the school and into the office getting a late slip and then walking to my second period.

I stopped at my locker unlocking it and grabbing the books I needed for social studies I quickly shut it as I felt around my neck for my headphones and then I realized that I had forgotten my Walkman.

I quickly went to the bathroom putting my textbooks down on the counter as I started washing my face with water trying to reassure myself that I can do one day of school without music.

I was so caught up in all my thoughts that I sort of froze when I heard the bathroom door open I was praying it wasn't Eddie demanding his $20 for the day until I heard the person's voice.

(Still a bit short but I wanna leave on a cliffhanger)