I did always like cats. (2)

So this is the second part to I did always like cats. Hope you enjoy and if you want a 3rd part or have any suggestions just leave a comment! And I still want a Niko Dan.......come on science hurry up and create a cat- person - youtuber!

Words: 693

Phils pov:

The room across from phils was spare and had just a bed, dresser, and wardrobe in it. But by the look on Dans face you could tell this was something that he had never had. His own room.

" This is my room?" He asked looking around.

" Sure is. Its a bit bare but we sort that out another time. "

Dan rushed to phil and squeezed his torso hard in a tight hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you! " he squeeled into phils shirt

"That's ok Dan. " phil giggled and petted his fluffy head.

"You should get ready for bed. Its late." phil said, checking the time.

"ok." Dan said, reluctantly prying himself from the taller boy.

~
Dans pov :

His room was alot less exciting and more scary in the dark. He hated the dark. He could see the shadows slithering across the walls, watching him. Dont worry Dan.....its just shadows.... He thought. A sudden scrapped at the window made him yelp. He felt safer with phil. But phil was in his room. Another tapping at the window. He was going to phils room. He lept from his bed and ran to the door, the sudden change of temperature making him shiver. He glanced nervously at the door. Phil woulnt mind....would he? No...Phil was nice.......but he could hit you. His old master would.... He couldn't stand in the hallway any longer, the cold was starting to get to him since he only had boxers on. He cautiously tapped the door hoping that was enough to wake phil. His tail curled around him automatically as he heard shuffling from the othet side of the door.
He hoped phil wouldn't hit him. He couldn't take that.....

Phils pov:

He opened the door of his bedroom to see a slightly frightened looking Dan.

" I-i..... Couldn't sleep.... Im.... Scared of the dark..." he mumbled. Phil understood. He reached his arm out to pull Dan into a hug and lead him into the room. Instead, Dan flinched away and curled to the floor his hands up as if to sheild him self. He was sobbing.

" Im sorry! Im sorry I woke you! Dont hit me please!" he cried. His whole body was shaking. He thought...... Phil was going to hit him. Phil crumpled down next to Dan and tryed to calm him.

" It ok.....shhhh I wont hurt you. Shhhhhh." He wispered gently to the niko. Dan was still mumbling about not hitting him and sorry. Slowly, phil slid his arm around the shivering Dans shoulders. Until now phil hadn't noticed something about Dan. His body wad covered in bruises and cuts.

" Come on. You can sleep in my bed. "

~

The niko's fluffy tail curled around phils stomach wile his hands held onto him for dear life. His ears lay flat agaist his head as his sobbs slowly subsided.

" Dan?" phil said quietly. He looked up at phil. His eyes were puffy from the tears.

" Did your old owner.... Beat you?" He asked, slightly uncertain. Dan only noded in responce.

" you won't hit me.....will you?" Dan barely wispered. Phil was horrified that Dan thought he could hit him.

" look at me. " phil said. Dan looked into his eyes that always swirled with different blues and greens and greys. He loved those eyes.

" I promise I will never. Ever hurt you. I will keep you safe ok?"

" promise? "

"promise. " Relief washed over Dan. A constant fear had beeb lifted. He trusted phil. He knew he would keep his promise.

" Im so glad you found me..."

" Im glad I found you too. See you in the morning. "

Ok! That wasnt very long but I do have another chapter or so in mind for this. Leave any suggestions or ideas in the conments and thanks for reading! Stay purple and be happy!