From beauty to monster

Omg y'all I'm sorry for being gone for like 5 months I just lost a lot of motivation to continue this and other crap happened so now I'm back and Jealousy's Book has given me motivation to write  something.

So god knows about like all the monsters in parts 2-4 and half of them just look like they were blobs of dirt before being monsters so why not choose the more humanoid characters.

Rin already has a backstory and I have no idea what to do with Nagisa and Rokurokubi so Tsukiya it is. I chose her because she's got some ideas from what she's based on.

Narrator POV or something Idk anymore

From birth she was considered insanely beautiful by any who crossed her. The people would say that she was a blessing from god and that she was an angel messenger to bless them. Of course it was obvious she was just a girl who was extremely pretty, however no one pointed out any of the borderline worship things that the people were saying.

Tsukiya was never that independent from the start of her life due to how the people pampered and spoiled her. Soon her looks were used for people's own benefits. She didn't realize this at all, but subconsciously she knew that something was off with those people.

Soon at the ripe age of 19 she was wed off to a handsome young man who was the son of another town's leader. It was simply an alliance to prevent fights and death. But in her eyes, Tsukiya was in love with the man who would soon become her husband. Azakamu was so handsome, rivaling Tsukiya's beauty. He was talented in music and literature. He was quite the ladies man, people talked about him just like they'd talk about her. Tsukiya thought this would be the first person who would actually love her for her. Not even her own parents cared about her that much due to how they sold her off to a man just for peace and more money. Her sister, Inkina clearly hated her. Tsukiya was always the center of attention for everyone, so she was always jealous of her. 

When Inkina found out that Tsukiya was marrying Azakamu, she was livid. She yelled at her parents and sister about how she claimed it wasn't fair that she never got anything from them. She was ignored and punished for disrespecting them. She was to move to the same town, Yoki Town the place where Tsukiya would live with Azakamu. Just so she saw how her sister was happy without her and how she had nothing.

When her wedding day came, two powerful emotions were in the air. Absolute delight from Tsukiya, and absolute rage from Inkina. The first sister was so happy she was going to marry a practically perfect man. Inkina's envy got the best of her. She ran out to the nearby woods. Deep into the woods she ventured. Even though what she had done was a terrible mistake. Soon she was at the water. Confusion struck her. There was no ocean nor sea anywhere near this direction. She knew this place like the back of her hand unfortunately. Something called her though. Pushing all reason and rational thoughts from her head. 

Inkina ventured into the sea, slowly getting deeper into the water. However, she wasn't swimming to the bottom of the sea, she was walking towards it. Like the sandy floors were stairs. Soon she was at the bottom. Surrounded by jellyfish and the strangest, brightest ocean floor she had ever seen. A red glow was emitting from somewhere. She followed it in a trance. In front of her was a red figure in chains. It had three eyes, with long yellow horns and teeth like knives. She of course went towards it.

Inkina had no idea if the figure was asleep or not, but talking to them was worth a try. 

"Hello there?"

The figures eyes shot open, shocking the girl half to death. To shock her even more, they began to speak.

"Who are you? How did you get here?"