Waking Up

I would like to note that the dialogue will be based off the English version of the game since it's the only one I've got. 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You groaned as you came too. Your eyes slowly blinked as you tried to gather sense around you. 'That was a weird dream.' You thought. You tried to stretch your limbs but they bumped against the walls. Like lightning, it all came back to you. That villain and his quirk! You remembered Endeavor saying that his quirk caused people to go to other places. But were did you go to? You had to know. Before you could activate your quirk to destroy your small prison, you heard a noise. 'What's that noise?'

    "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me." A scratchy voice said. Whoever it was, they let out a groan as they tried to open your small prison. "This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size!" They let out some sort of battle cry and blue flames appeared near your face quickly. You let out a gasp in shock. "F-Fire?!" You mumbled. They looked familiar. You remembered when the training camp was attacked and one of the villains had used flames just like that. Dread begin to pile up in your stomach. Was the League of Villains on the other side of this? The lid was open and you can clearly see a room being lit with green light from the torches on the wall. Coffins floated in the air, some near a giant mirror. A quick glance behind you can tell that you were in one of those coffins.

     "Now to grab the goods— WHAT?! You ain't supposed to be awake!" The voice yelled. You looked down to see a cat-weasel like creature staring at you with wide bright blue eyes. It had grey fur with a tuff of white fur on its chest, blue flames sprouting from its ears, and a pitchfork shaped tail. It front paws were in the air from the shock of you being awake showing the pink toe beans. It even wore a large, black and white striped bow tie, though the bow was on the back of its neck.

     "A talking... weasel?" You said. Talking animals wasn't by all means new to you. The principal at U.A. is a large talking mouse after all. You were just a bit confused that the weasel woke you up.

     "How... how dare you! I am no weasel! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!" Grim then scoffed, not offended by being called a weasel anymore. "Whatever. You... human! Just gimme your uniform and be quick about it! Cause if you don't... you're gonna regret it!" He then set some more flames aloft for his threat to work. You looked at your body and saw that you weren't in your hero costume anymore. Instead, you wore a black and purple robe, with key and mirror designs on it. The hood perfectly placed on your head, hiding your feminine features. The robe covered a black shirt and pants, and black loafers were on your feet.

      The dread turned into fear. You don't know how badly things could end if you fight Grim. Sometimes the smaller the opponent, the more deadly they can be. You need backup. You need help. "S-Somebody help!" You yelled.

"Hey come on! I'm on a tight schedule here!" Grim set more flames off which was your cue to run out of there. Fast. You ran down a hallway, through a courtyard before entering a random room. You knew it was a library seeing all the bookshelves filled with different books, some of them were even floating in the air. You panted from running so fast, placing your hands on your knees as you tried to catch your breath.

"Where am I?" You mumbled once you caught your breath. You ventured further into the library to see if anyone else was around. More bright blue flames came after taking a few steps. Grim stood in front of you with a smug smile on his face.

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from me?" He said. "Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that—" He was interrupted when a whip came out of nowhere and wrapped itself around the weasel. Grim let out a cry of pain. "That hurt! What gives?"