"Fuck off, dickhead." Killua says while walking away and flipping him off. 

"Love you too!" Zushi calls after him with a wave. 

'What an idiot..' Killua thinks to himself, fighting a smile. 

...

Killua finally returned to his very messy apartment. Growing up with butlers to constantly clean everything for you really had it's down sides.

Killua plopped into his dark gray and electric blue gaming chair. He turned on one of his three monitors to get an early start on his homework. Some might call him a geek for having such a corny gaming setup in his apartment, but he needed someway to pass his free time.

Before getting started on his work, he decided to pull out his phone and shoot Zushi a text to inform him Killua had made it back to his apartment in one piece.

To: Zush the douche🤡:

I'm home. 

From: Zush the douche🤡:

Wow! I knew you could do it! 🥺🥺

To: Zush the douche🤡:

Honestly just kys 

From: Zush the douche🤡:

I might take you up on that offer 🙂.

To: Zush the douche🤡:

Ok edge lord 💀

From: Zush the douche🤡:

Very bold coming from u 

To: Zush the douche🤡:

Stop texting me. 

From: Zush the douche🤡:

Aye aye captain 🧑‍✈️ 

Killua was about to shut off his phone and get to work but he decided to check his socials first, cause why not. 

The first thing he ended up checking was Pinterest. Why you may ask? He doesn't know himself. But the first thing that showed up on his feed were pictures of different tattoo designs. 

"Fucking stalkers." Killua mumbles to himself under his breath. 

But nonetheless, Killua clicks on one of the pictures and finds himself scrolling through an endless selection of tattoo ideas.

He scrolls for a few minutes. 

A few minutes turns into an hour.

An hour turns into two hours.

And now Killua finds himself with a brand new Pinterest board titled; 'Cool tattoo ideas'. Scrolling as he makes little comments to himself. 

"Too plain."

"Booooring."

"What kind of psycho would permanently get this on their body?!" 

"That must hurt like shit."

"...what the hell." 

"Only a creepy no life dweeb would get an anime tattoo." 

And so on. After the third hour passes, Killua checks the time and realizes how long he's spent on that app.

'Stupid social media. Who the fuck even invented Pinterest?! Those idiotic fucking geniuses." He thinks to himself as he turns back on the computer sitting in front of him and decides to get to work.