1

"Absolutely fucking not." The 5'10 Albino shot at his slightly shorter brunette best friend. 

"Cmonnnnn Killuuu I promise you won't regret it!" He whined back, dragging the first two words. 

"Nope. Not a fucking chance." He responded almost instantly.

"Please please please please please please-" his annoying pestering was cut off by a punch in the arm. "Owww" 

"I said no. Now shut up." The pale one named Killua hissed back.

"Cmonnn. Please? Look at mine," he pointed to his fairly new tribal tattoo on his left bicep. "It was done so well! The guy is talented and extremely fucking hot." Killua perked his head up at the last part, a little more interested.

He rose his eyebrow now looking the brunette in the face. "How hot on a scale from one to ten?" He questioned.

"Pshh- please. His scorching hotness cannot be confined into a mere ten digits." The brunette said while waving his hand for dramatic effect. "He is, as one might say, off the fucking charts" 

Killua still had his eyebrow raised suspiciously. "I don't know wether to trust you or not. I mean, is he really that hot that he can't be rated?" He asked the other. 

"Mm, only one way to find out." The brunette said while shrugging. 

"Zushi, I am not getting a fucking tattoo. Those things are permanent! Permanent as in never. coming. off." He said, making sure to space out the last three words.

To this Zushi simply rolled his eyes. "Yeah, dimwit. That's the point." He responded sarcastically, which only earned him another punch.

"Killua, just think about it! Who doesn't like a sassy, inked up homosexual!" He said dramatically, which Killua only rolled his eyes too. 

"White religious middle aged women." He responded sarcastically, which caused Zushi to have a very unamused expression on his face.

"Who gives a flying fuck about the middle aged snow storms! I'm referring to hot dudes." He spat back, crossing his arms over his chest.

Killua only mumbled something inaudible to himself in response. He knew the man was right, though he wasn't going to admit it aloud, he knew the man was right. Killua practically foams in the mouth every time he spots a tatted stud in public, and Zushi talking so highly of the tattoo artist he was previously at only peeked his interest. Killua had zero game when it came to trying to pull guys- and occasionally girls- so being able to have a one on one with a hottie is exactly what Killua needed. Even if it meant some meaningless crap being on his body for the rest of his life. 

Deep down, he knew how stubborn Zushi was, and how he wouldn't stop pestering Killua until he agreed. So he sighed and said, "Only because you're a stubborn little asshole, I'll consider it."

"Yess!" Zushi let out an accomplished cheer. "You won't regret it, it'll make you look so hot." He said while sucking his teeth and snapping. 

"Hot-ter." Killua corrected, Zushi only rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure whatever."

"Anyways, unlike some people I am a very intellectual young man that cares deeply for his grades and future. So I'll be going now, hopefully you can actually find something slightly productive to do with your time." Killua says in a sassy tone, as he flips his fake hair into Zushis face, getting ready to strut off. 

"What a nerdy way to say you're a nerd." Zushi remarks mostly to himself while snorting, which earns him his third punch of the hour. 

"Uh, ouch! Maybe instead of a tattoo you should invest your money into anger management classes." He mumbles the last part.