"It wouldn't if you would just over yourself and went out with Dyiore."

"I would only go out with him, if I liked him. Which I don't."

"You lie so much."

"Ellie's here." Mateo shouts from the front then shutting the door. Moments later Ellie comes strolling in with a smile on her face.

"Hello ladies, ready?"

"Yup," I head outside and grab the plate of cookies and my water bottle. "Want one?" I ask offer a cookie to Ellie and she grins taking one. "Is Antonio outside, ask him if he wants one."

"Yeah, he's probably still outside." I take a container from the kitchen and stuff six cookies inside, and heading outside with the girls behind me. I walk up to Mateo's car where the two guys are sitting. 

I'm guessing they're going to pick up Dyiore from his house. "I made cookies, so I packed you guys some." I say after opening the driver side door where Mateo was sitting. 

"I love your cookies," Antonio says taking a bite of one of them. I have definitely improved my baking skills. 

The anger I had towards Mateo had to go somewhere, and that somewhere was in cookies. Now I personally believe I make the best cookies in the world. 

"Say thanks idiot."

"Oh, thank you." He wasn't paying much mind when he said thank you, but I'll take it. 

"When are you coming back?"

"In a couple hours, why?"

"If you girls come back early, stop by at the warehouse."

"Ok." My hand went to his face and I kissed him. I'm so happy we're together again. 

"Girlfriend." Antonio muttered to Ellie. She went to Antonio's door side. "Can you give me a kiss goodbye too?"

"I already did."

"Just give me one again please." Mateo and I laughed. I never thought I'd ever see a side of Antonio where he's so needy. Ellie's honestly the perfect girl for him. 

"Let's go, stop making out." Callie groans grabbing the car keys and going to the car.

"Ok I have to go, there's no way I'm letting her drive." I quickly pecked his lips, and ran over. "You're not driving Callie." I grabbed the keys back and gave an apologetic look. She's not the best driver in the world. 

Every time we go out, it's either me or Ellie driving. If I'm driving, Elle's at the front, if she's driving, I'm beside her. Callie's always in the back. We never trust her to drive, and she doesn't mind herself. 

We all settled into the car, and the guys left first. Elle connected her phone and we listened to music the entire way to the shops. It's very hot in Italy around this time of year, so we had the windows down with the music blasting. 

It was about half an hour's drive. 

"Callie, why are you living with Arabella. Why not me and Antonio?"

"Because surprising as it is, they're not always on top of each other."

"That's not true." Ellie chuckled waiting for me to say that it also wasn't true. But I bite my lip refraining to add my input. "It's not true, we're not always on top of each other."

"Truth hurts sweet cheeks. You two are always eating each other."

"Arabella it's not true right. Me and Antonio keep a good distance from each other. We're not always making out."