Mike keeps trying to wake you up but your not moving, " Y/n! Wake up!" He quietly shouts since he doesn't want to wake up anyone in the house, you keep twitching and groaning but you don't wake up.

Dr.Brenner and Ten are holding hands walking down the hallways to start his lessons.

" Afternoon Dr.Brenner." A doctor says taking a kid back into the rainbow room.

" Dr.Ellis." He greets back nodding his head.

Brenner looks at ten as he looks back passing Eleven's room.

Ten has the device on his head as Dr Brenner is taking notes, he picks up a yellow crayon and draws a sun in the middle of the paper.

" Okay-" he sets the crayon down, " What do you see?"

Ten's eyes are closed, his eyes are moving behind his eye lids using his powers to figure out what's on the paper, a flash of yellow pops up in his mind.

" Don't force it. Let it come to you. Just like we practiced." He says softly watching Ten closely.

More flashes of yellow appear in his mind, " It's a yellow circle." He says quietly.

" The sun." He answers, Brenner smiles at him proudly.

" Very good, very good." He mutters writing something down on his clip board. 

He takes a brown crayon and draws a very wonky dog.

" Okay-" he sets the crayon down," now what do you see?" 

Ten face scrunches up trying to recognize the animal, " A cow."

Brenner frowns and looks back down at the drawing, " It's supposed to be a dog."

" Y/n wake up! why aren't you waking up...?" Mike asks shaking you trying to get you to snap out of your dream but it isn't working, Nancy next door hears yelling and groggily gets up to see what's going on.

She opens the door and sees a panicked Mike and asleep but twitching Y/n, " Mike? What is it?" Nancy asks rubbing her eyes.

" It's Y/n-" Mike starts looking at Nancy," she won't wake up."

" Let's try something a little more challenging." Brenner says looking at his watch, watching the time, writing down notes on how the lessons are going.

" Is that alright with you?" Brenner asks lifting his head up to see Ten nodding.

" I want you to find... Dr.Ellis."

Dr.Brenner is still writing something down and looks up at Ten, studying him, he sees as he doesn't respond he asks, " Did you find her?"

" Yes." Ten responds eyes still moving behind his eye lids.

" What's she doing?"

" Lessons with six in his room." Ten says.

" What kind of lessons?" Brenner asks.

" Turn on the light." Mike says still trying to shake you awake.

When Nancy flips on the switch they gasp in horror and shock, you eyes are white and rolling to the back of your head with blood running down both parts of your nose, your skin was really pale like you haven't been eating for weeks.

" I'll go get something to wipe her off with, maybe water will wake her up." Nancy says running off to the bathroom.

" Okay.." Mike whispers still looking at you in panic, he doesn't know what's happening but he doesn't like it, not one bit.

" Please wake up baby." Mike whispers.

" Somethings wrong." Ten mutters breathing heavily.

" If you've lost the vision just let it go, try and reorente." Brenner explains trying to calm down the panicked looking Ten.