Chapter 18// Time to Kill

Comenzar desde el principio

"..tell Kazutora I love him, ok?".

"You tell him that yourself." Mikey said.
"Takemichy..."|
"Y-yes?".
"Take care of Toman and Haru for me..."

"...ok?".
Raiko's hands slumped down on Mikey's chest and her eyes closed.
"Raiko?". Haru asked.
"Raiko?? Raiko-chan?!" Takemichy said, bursting into tears.
"Raiko-chin.."Mikey said, his eyes full of sadness and despair.
"You'd said you'd never leave.." Haru muttered, her face streaming with tears. " Now what am I supposed to say to Kazutora?".
.

.

.

.

.

.

The clock hung on the hospital wall was ticking as the silence hung in the air. Haru's blue eyes faded into a lonely and cold tone, leaning into Mikey's hug as he embraced her.Emma was crying on the seat opposite as Hina, who came over immediately after Takemichy called, rubbed her back. The two girls cried silently as Takemichy looked worriedly as his girlfriend.Two figures stood on the side of the bed that laid Raiko with her red hair all over the place.
"What the hell is this?". Baji asked, his face of pure shock.
Kazutora could not speak. His words clogged up in his throat as he feel the tears rising up to his face.
"No.." he whimpered "no...it wasnt meant to be like this...".
A few minutes later, they came out the door.
"Kazutora-kun!Baji-san!!". Takemichy exclaimed.
"Mikey" Baji said. " Come outside with me."
The cold air hit their faces as the 3 stepped outside the hospital.
"What happended?". Baji ask. Mikey stood motionless in front of him. He punched him.
"WE STARTED TOMAN TO PROTECT ALL OF US, RIGHT?". Baji yelled, hitting Mikey repetively.
"Stop it please, Baji-san!!". Takemichy yelled, pulling Baji by the waist.
"WHY COULDNT YOU DO ANYTHING??". Baji screamed. "YOU WERE THERE, RIGHT!?".
"AND NOW RAIKO'S.." Baji hitted Mikey with a final punch knocking him to the floor. 
"Now my lil sis is.." He couldnt continue, he just broke into tears.

Inside, Kazutora walked up Haru who sat in a corner, lost in her own world. 
"Haru-san.." 
"She was cold." Haru said bluntly.
"Huh?".
"She was awfully cold but she managed to get in the most important thing that she needed to say." Haru looked up at him.

"..she said she loved you. And she always will".
Kazutora's eyes widened at the girl's words.His eyes filled with tears again.
"Tiger-baka..." a weak voice came from next door.
"Raiko!!". He ran in to find Raiko consious again, but not for long.
"I wont be awake for much longer...let me speak..." The girl said, shushing Kazutora with her finger.
"D-do you mean it..? When y-you said you love me..". He cried, his voice breaking.
Raiko placed a hand on his cheek.
"Yes...I will and always...now I must go..but..we'll be together soon..ok..?.." Raiko muttered, placing an Eskimo kiss on the boy's face.
"Ok.." he tried to smile tearfully as the girl closed her eyes again.
He walked outside again to find Haru standing up. 
"Where are you going?". He asked, wiping his eyes.
"Oh you know," she said, her tone cold.

"..to kill those Tenjiku bitches".

----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh such an emotional chapter TwT

This is an amazing chapter, as  the author, I am very proud. 
 Enjoy <3