Part Four

"Yeah! For sure!" I said happily.
-
-
-
"She can't play with you guys. I'm sorry," the headmaster said.
"What?! But why not?" Momoe asked sadly.
"Because she's a..well she's a girl. And girls are supposed to play softball. Not baseball," the headmaster said. "end of discussion."
"But sir-" Momoe said.
"Do you want to lose your job?!" the headmaster asked.
"No sir.." Momoe said quietly.
"Then this is the end of the discussion. Good day," the headmaster said.
"Jeez what a prick! He could have at least considered it," Momoe said.
"I tried to tell you-" Mr. Shiga said.
"Yes I know that but..ugh. Whatever, I guess I have to tell her that she can't play." Momoe said in defeat.
-
-
-
"THERES A SOFTBALL TEAM HERE?!" I asked loudly.
"Shut up! If coach hears she's gonna kill me!" Hanai said. "Look, all I know is that open fields are next month."
"You are the best Hanai! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said.
"Softball huh?" a voice asked suddenly. I turned to see this taller girl in front of me.
"U-uh yeah, softball..." I said quietly. Did I offended her or something?
"What position do you play?" she asked.
"Pitcher and outfield, what you want my autograph?" I chuckled. She smiled at me.
"I'm Nakayama Okada, you can call me Okie," she said.
"Hitomi-" I started.
"Yeah yeah I know who you are. You're talked about a lot, trust me," she said.
"I am?" I looked at Hanai. He nodded.
"Mhm, it's kinda annoying you know?" she said. Oh fuck, did she want to fight?! I can't fight!
"I uhm, I'm very sorry?" I apologized confused.
"Ah don't be sorry, when you look like that, who wouldn't be talked about?" she asked smiling.
I'm so damn confused. Did she want to fight? But she complimented me? And she asked about softball...
"Yo! Back to earth Hitomi," Okie said.
"F-first name basis?" I asked surprisingly.
"Yeah of course, your gonna be my pitcher after all," she said.
"I'm sorry?" I said.
"My coach sent me to look for you, the softball team needs a good pitcher and she mentioned you. I remembered that you were in this class so I came to look. And here you are!" she said.
"Oh..uh..okay?" I said. This is so weird...
"Well, we have morning practice at 6 and evening practice at 5, see you then Hitomi!" she said, walking out.
"Uh..okay, what the hell-?" Hanai asked.
"I don't know? I was so fucking scared!" I whined.
"Haha, wow. Good going you got invited to a club! Aren't you in the baseball club though?" Mizutani asked.
"Uhm about that...Coach said I couldn't be cause I'm a girl. So I've kinda been um, kicked out of your club?" I said.
————————————————————————
So uh yeah-
This chapter was a lot of fun cause there's so many ways I could have fun with it because my friends oc, Nakayama Okada, is like all over the place. Her channel thing is
takaya_abe please go check her out and read some of her stories. Thanks for reading this and a new chapter will be out soon I hope :)