Part Three

From that day forward, he was my best friend! He caught for me, ate with me, played with me. Until high school came around...
-The first day of Nishiura High school-
I walked around, listening to everything and everyone, it was kind of hard to ignore all the chatter.
"Wanna be apart of the soccer team?"
"Volleyball could really use some help, why don't you sign up?"
"The swim teams got a hot manager, wanna join?"
Everyone had to choose a club, or you were doomed. I gulped and looked at the sheet the school gave me.
"This doesn't seem like a softball field?" I said to myself when I got to a fence. Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. The woman smiled and began to drag me somewhere.
"W-wait! Hey! Let go!!" I cried. She finally let go and their were a group of boys just...standing there.
"Your name?" the woman asked eagerly.
"T-Takashi Hitomi.." I said.
"Position?!" she asked.
"Pitcher and outfield..." I said. Did I just get added to a baseball team?
"Momoe? We can't have girl players." someone said.
"And why not?" Momoe asked.
"Well, this is baseball, not softball." the man said.
"We'll say she's a boy," Momoe argued.
"No!" the man said.
"We need and outfielder Mr. Shiga!" Momoe said.
"More players will come, I promise," Shiga said.
"I'm keeping her." Momoe said. Mr. Shiga sighed and walked away.
"Um, this is baseball?" I asked finally.
"Yeah, we don't have a softball team here." Momoe said.
"But it said..." I started.
"That was back when I was your age, years and years ago!" she laughed.
"Oh...well then I'll be no help pitching, sorry." I said.
"You're a softball pitcher, yes?" Momoe asked.
"Yes." I said.
"I'll make sure to keep your arm warm," Momoe said, "you want to continue pitching I assume."
"Yeah! I want to go to America and play!" I said proudly. She started to laugh, crap I said that out loud...
"Coach? Why is she here?" one of the boys asked. The voice sounded familiar but it couldn't be him. There's no way it could be. I hardly even remember him!
"She's your teammate!" Momoe said.
"But she's a...she.." a bald dude said.
"Ah, Hanai. She's probably really good at what she does, right Takashi?" Momoe asked.
"Um..with softball yes...but I'm not sure with baseball," I said.
"Right, you play softball...well work on it don't worry," Momoe said.
As we waited and waited more boys came, a stuttering one was last though.
"That's exactly ten players!" Momoe said.
"But there's only nine boys?" Izumi asked.
"Takashi is your teammate," Momoe said pointing to me.
"Oh, okay..." Izumi said.
"We're going to nationals with this team!" Tajima shouted excitedly, "Right Taka? Right, right?!"
"Yeah! For sure!" I said happily.
————————————————————————
Hey everyone!! Longer(ish) chapter hope you guys like it! Btw I do not own any of the big windup characters such as, Abe Takaya, Mihashi Ren, Maria Momoe, Yuuichirou Tajima, Azusa Hanai, Motoki Haruna, Yuuto Sakaeguchi, Kousuke Izumi, Chiyo Shinooka, Fumiki Mizutani, Junta Takase, Yoshirou Hamada, Shuugo Kanou, Shintarou Nishihiro, Riou Nakazawa, Shouji Suyama, Ruri Mihashi, Tsuyoshi Shiga, Kazuki Kawai, Atsushi Hatake, Naoe Mihashi, Hiroyuki Oda, and Oki. I do believe that's everyone in the show, I only own, Megumi Suzuki (right fielder)
Mei Yamamoto (shortstop backup catcher)
Akari Tajima (Tajima's sister, third baseman.)
Yuri Daichi (center fielder)
Chiyo Myoga (second baseman)
Hina Mikan (first baseman)
Hanako Dango (utility player, bench)
Hitomi Takashi (pitcher, center fielder)
Sora Hinode (Coach)
Sakura Yuki (left fielder)
Oh and I also don't own Nakayama Okada, she'll be in soon. <3