01

,, 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ,,#001

❝HUG ME, BRING IT IN❞
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴...

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

FUN FACT: KAZUTORA CALLS [NAME] 'NIKKOU' BECAUSE ITS A PET NAME FOR SUNLIGHT SINCE SHE ACTS LIKE A PUPPY

The luminous sun shone bright upon the surface of their earth as it kissed the skin of the two children strolling in the woods that was in the local park.

"Come on hane-chan, I wanna show you something!" the little girl squealed as she reached out her hand for the boy to protest.

"What are we even doing here?" the little boy spoke in a cold tone as his mouth form into a pout on his grump features.

"Hey hey! come on—" the brown skinned little girl beamed with happiness as she nearly tripped into the lapis river that glistened in the rays of the sun, the placid river surface was smooth like glass as she tiptoed on the log of oak that rested in the center of the river as the little boy caught her, slightly scolding her.

"Be more careful, next time!" kazutora let out a scoff, shaking his head as his raven locks shook. the little girl sent him a gummy smile as she her little hands clasped unto his hand as they intertwined together. The boy tired letting go as she held his hand with a strong grasp.

"We're almost their!"

                                          *

Their was a massive metal gate that glistened as the sun hit off the poles, [name] pushed it open along with a grumpy kazutora as it welcomed them to a bed full of flowers. Different types of plants. sunflowers, daisies, tulips, daffodils, dahlia and lilies stooping there looking elegantly. all shimmering underneath the warm planet.

There was a cobblestone fountain that sprouted clear water that flowed as it resembled glossy jewels as it was positioned in the centre of the flowers that were spread out. The Sakura trees swaying in the rhythm of the breeze in the background.

As [name] hopped on the rock pathway, her soles kissing the ground of the rough texture underneath her light up shoes as she gazed at the place in awe.

"It's pretty.." kazutora mumbled under his breath as he followed behind the little girl as she strode backwards, with a big grin on her face as she glanced at kazutora's cold expression.

"Let's play hopscotch, last one is a rotten egg!" [name] let out a giggle from her bi- colored plush lips, the top dark brown and the bottom a rosey pink.

"Huh—" before he could say another word, [name] was already hopping on her right then left repeating the action as she continued her way on the rocky path as the boy mirrored her actions.