Suicide Mission

(The top is Izuku's assassin clothes)

Izuku Midoriya just woke up from a nap, he just went on a mission for the Hero Association, he was sent to kill a man named Kai Chisaki, AKA Overhaul, he was experimenting on a child, using her blood to create a quirk destroying bullet, Izuku tried to get up off the couch but noticed that something heavy was on top of him, he looked down to see a small girl, no older than 4 laying down on top of him, sleeping soundly, He picked her up and got up, he then put her down on the couch and walked to the computer, he logged in to see an email from the president of the Hero Association, he opened it and he read.

'Hello Green Poison, I have another mission for you, please come to the building as soon as possible so then we can talk about the mission.' He looked at the girl and thought.

"I can't just leave her here." He then picked her up and left the house.

"He got to the building and is in the waiting room to be called, The girl was still sleeping soundly, He then heard a voice.

"Izuku Midoriya, you can meet the President now." Izuku got up and walked into the office, where he met the President, the President was an old woman who had blonde hair, she then said.

"Hello Green Poison, or should I say Izuku Midoriya." Izuku then said.

"Let's get straight to the point, the sooner I'm out of here the sooner I can kill the person." The President chuckled, then said.

"Alright, so I have been getting worried that our Number one hero, All Might, won't be able to kill AFO, So I have decided that-" Izuku then interrupted her.

"I should kill AFO so his reign of terror could be done, but the price of it is my death." The President smiled and said.

"Exactly, I have the exact coordinates of where he is on this device so go, and hurry, every second that is wasted millions of people are going to die." Izuku took the device and looked at it, it showed a dot on the radar, and the coordinates are, he then walked out briskly, the President sighed and said.

"I hope that you survive, but I know that hopes can be false." Izuku arrived at an apartment complex and knocked on the door, it took a few seconds and the door opened, it showed a skinny woman (I know I changed her physic but I don't want Mama Inko to look chubby, she was a hero but retired so that's why she is so skinny) with green hair and green eyes, her eyes widened and she hugged the boy, she then said.

"It's been so long, but why are you here?" Izuku sighed and said.

"Please take care of her." Izuku then gave her the child, he then said.

"Her name is Eri and she has been through a lot, I love you, mom." Inko then looked at her son through tears, she smiled a strained smile and said.

"I love you too Izuku, just be careful." Izuku smiled but thought in his head.

"This is what must happen." He then walked off but not before leaving a note to Eri, He then started the mission, Izuku wandered the streets disguised as a normal civilian until he saw a purple mist appear in a nearby alley, a person then walked out of the portal, he then ran off to hide and change his clothes, the man lifted off the ground, then he raised his arm and blasted an air bullet, it destroyed the whole entire area where it was shot, people started screaming and running away he laughed, he then heard a voice.

"HEY, POTATO HEAD! OVER HERE!" he turned to see Izuku in his assassin clothes, he then said.

"How about you pick a fight with someone your size AFO?" AFO laughed and said.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Green Poison, come to fight a god?" Izuku spoke.

"I'm an Atheist, there is no god." Izuku then lunged at AFO with great speed, Afo barely managed to dodge and tried punching Izuku with multiple strength quirks, Izuku dodged and threw his knife at AFO, AFO then deflected hit back with a hardening quirk, Izuku caught it and ran at AFO, he then jumped and sliced downward with his sword, AFO mask broke but he was still alive, AFO then launched another Air bullet at Izuku and it hit him in the arm, flying off, Izuku grunted in pain, Izuku then started running at speeds that are nearly impossible, it started creating after images of him and they all threw knives at AFO, Afo started wearing down more and more and so was Izuku, AFO then punched Izuku in the chest, piercing through, Izuku then raised his knife and stabbed him the head as darkness was surrounding him, he did it, he killed at AFO, and now it's time to rest, forever, he closed his eyes for the last time and took his final breath, a dark, red liquid surrounding him.