"What do you mean you don't know if she's gonna wake up the other doctor just said she'll be fine?" I heard Jamilah say and I made my way over there while Landon and Demetrius was still talking.

"What?" I asked and the doctor just flipped through papers on his clipboard.

"Ma'am- Do you even know what you doing?" I cut him off.

"Y'all need to figure out what's going on with my baby I lost her once I'm not tryna lose her again." She said and I could tell her patience was running low.

"I'm just a nurse ma'am im just saying what I know." He said.

"This is some bullshit." She chuckled. "Why are three different people coming and telling me different things. Y'all haven't even told me the room my daughter is in." She said.

"Excuse me can we talk to the actual nigga that was doing surgery on Kaelyn Robinson?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"I'll page her down for you." She said grabbing the phone and pressing a button.

"Demetrius Imma fuck these people up- Woah what happened calm down?" He said looking surprise.

"First that truck gone tell us we couldn't see kaelyn then gone say she gone be alright now they tryna say they don't know if she gone wake up. I need some fucking answers about our child." She raised her voice.

"She finna page the surgeon you gone get yo' answers dukes." I assured.

"Motherfucka gone tell me? Tuh i know one thing I better see my damn child." She mumbled.

"I guess verybody just choosing violence today." Landon mumbled

"You wanted to see me?" The surgeon asked.

"Yes what's your name?" Jamilah asked.

"Dr. Lewis." She answered.

"Okay, Dr.Lewis we've been here for hours tryna figure out my daughter, Kaelyn Robinson's condition and we've heard three different things." She started.

"First the white lady wit the thin hair was asking us questions about her state of mind which I can understand. She told us she was in a drug induced coma. Then she said we weren't allowed to see her cause we were a disturbance but I don't see how if we were in a closed off room with the door closed." She said. "I mean yes some words were exchanged but we weren't loud.

"Then that dude right there gone come tell me they don't know if she's going to wake up. They haven't really been updating us. We haven't been told how long ago it was that she took the pills, what all complications she went through, or the process of the surgery. We haven't been told anything but the fact that she's in an drug induced coma." She said patting Aiden on the back.

"Okay let's all sit down in here and I'll walk you through everything I'm sorry about that, i'll make sure they get handled." She said and we walked back into the room where we was at first.

When we sat down she closed the door and and pulled a chair in the middle.

"When we did the procedures on your daughter we found out that She took 750 milligrams of Hydrocodone which is used to treat severe pain." She said and I put my back against the couch, I just put my arm up over my face.

"When they brought her in, it seemed that she had been unconscious for 2 hrs and her vitals were low." She said.

"We did an EKG first then we did a CBC." She said. "Unfortunately she has went into a coma due to lack of oxygen to her brain."She explained.

"At this point we just have to wait it out." She said.

"Is it anything else you can do for her?" I asked.

"We can run some neurological tests on her but we're not certain of the amount of damage done." She said. "But you guys can see her, even though she's in a coma she can still hear you so hopefully that'll bring her out of the state that she's in." She said.

"Thank you so much." Jamilah said with a tear falling.

"You're welcome and I wanna apologize for them saying that you couldn't see your daughter, with the state she's in family is always welcomed to visit and that was unacceptable on her part, she'll be dealt with." She said.

"I'll walk you all to her room she's in the ICU." She said and everybody stood up walking to the hospital room she was in. Landon took Aiden and put him back in the car seat before we left out.

"Before I open this door I know it can be hard but it's best if you all stay strong and Keep high spirits, hope for the best." She said.

When we walked in she was hooked up to machines with a tube in her nose and mouth.

"My baby." Her mom immediately started crying into Demetrius' chest seeing the condition she was in.

Landon sat down and shook his head as tears built up in his eyes as well.

I walked closer to Kaelyn as my eyes roamed her body. She looked lifeless.

My vision started to get blurry as I held her hand and I stared at the tube that was in her mouth and the tube that was in her nose.

"I need a minute." Demetrius said walking out. I don't blame him, this was the second time he's seen her in the hospital for trying to commit suicide.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I didn't even have the energy to look up.

"I thought she was getting better." I mumbled. "I live wit' her I should've- Makai don't blame yourself." Jamilah said as she sniffed.

"I had just seen her and talked to her." Landon walked up beside us making Jamilah be in the middle.

"She's gonna get through this." She said and my phone rung. Seeing that it was my Mom, I answered it.

"I texted her everything." I said before putting the phone up to my ear.

"Son, everything gone be alright." She said and I nodded my head like she could see me. "Put me on speaker I wanna pray." She said.

"She wanna pray." I said and Jamilah nodded her head as I sat the phone down and put it on speaker.

Jamilah grabbed both me and Landon's hand as she stood in the middle and I kept holding on to Kaelyn's hand as we bowed our head.

"Let us pray....I ask in the name of Jesus that you would heal Kaelyn. That you would have compassion and bring healing to all the battles we're fighting alone. Lord, Jesus, thank you that our hope and healing is in you. I pray that you guide these doctors with your love. Father God I ask that you bring this family together during this time. Jesus Christ, for your word said by his stripes you were healed. Every negative and ungodly act, attitude, idea, desire, habit, behavior and belief, we lift up to You and loose it from binding them any longer in Jesus name. Lord help this family. Let your peace and protection fill them up and surround them everywhere they go Lord. I ask that you provide Kaelyn with strength and love. I ask that you help Kaelyn day by day to help her find her way back to us. I ask that you lift us up lord  and guide us Lord. I command by the stripes of Jesus Christ, let the sickness be healed in Jesus name. Amen." She said.

"Amen."

"Amen"

"Amen."
____________________________________

Half of that prayer was from online but I did write some of it myself, preachers run in my family chile I had to learn a lil some some

Half of that prayer was from online but I did write some of it myself, preachers run in my family chile I had to learn a lil some some. I hope y'all ain't skip it either cause if you going through some that's something that will help.❤️