"Kadie hun I understand but - "

"Kim don't you dare bulshitting me, you have no fucking idea about any of this shit. You got to say goodbye to dad, you knew months before he was going to die. I only found out he had died two years after he died" I yelled again

"Kadie that's not our fault" Kim mumbled. I could see many emotions written all over her face, the regret, the sorrow, the hurt, the sadness, pity she had for me. I can tell that even she doesn't believe the words she's saying.

I'm not mad at any of my sisters for what happened all those years ago. I never have and I never will be. They were all teenagers at the time, there wasn't much they could have done. To be honest if it was one of them being kicked out I would have done the same. Mom was scary at that time. It was during the OJ Simpson trial and she constantly turned to alcohol.

"I know it's not your fault" I said, a sob breaking through my words. "It's mums and will forever be hers. She ruined my life, no amount of money will ever change that"

"Kadie I'm so sorry. Mum has said it over and over again how sorry she is"

"Sorry doesn't change what happened" I said. At this point I was now sobbing into my hands, everything I had read was crashing down on me

"I know it doesn't. What mum did was horrible and you will never and should never forget it. But she's still trying to make it better and build back your relationship"

I didn't say anything for a moment, all that could be heard was my quite sobs. Just as I was about to speak again someone else did

"Hey doll" I heard Sebastian's voice call through the house, and a second later I heard the front door close behind him.

"Look kade, mum loves you and she's trying to make it work. Don't throw your relationship with her away. She's a completely different person than she was then" Kim spoke

"Kadie baby?" I heard Sebastian call again, it sounded as though he was coming up the stairs. I then heard some voices on the other side of the door. No doubt Sebastian and Emily's voices.

Barely two seconds later, the door was thrown open and Sebastian came quickly striding into the room. He threw his head around the room, scanning it. Once his eyes spotted me on the couch, he basically ran over towards me.

"Hey baby, it's ok" he whispered. Instantly wrapping his arms tightly around me. I melted into his arms, he ran one of his hands up and down my back, the other was wrapped tightly around my waist as he pressed gentle kisses on my shoulder over and over again. All while whispering "it's ok, it's ok baby. I'm right here, I've got you"

A minute later it was like Sebastian suddenly realised that we aren't alone, he spotted Kim and he immediately tensed, his hand stopped moving along my back

"Kim I think you should leave" he said sternly towards her.

It clicked.

Sebastian thinks Kim and me fought and that's why I'm crying.

I mean what else would he think?

He just came in and found my crying with Kim sat opposite me, who obviously wasn't crying.

"Seb it wasn't her. Mum gave me this box with things from my dad and I obviously didn't cope well with that" I said to him, pulling his glare away from Kim who was moving around uncomfortably on the couch.