Misunderstandings- Drifts You Apart

Akshara and Abhimanyu sat opposite to each other in the hall of Birla House. The Birla family stood there with tears in their eyes, which was ready to flow down at any moment.

Akshara looked at Abhimanyu who was looking at her already. Their small eye lock was broken when they heard the lawyer speak.

"So, Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla, are you sure that you want to part your ways with Dr. Abhimanyu Birla?" He asked.

"Yes" She told in her soft voice and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Turning towards Abhimanyu the lawyer asked, " Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, are you ready to drift apart from Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla?"

"Yes" He replied sternly. There was no emotion, neither in his eyes nor in his voice.

Soon Akshara and Abhimanyu signed the divorce papers. Akshara signed it with a trembling hand, while Abhimanyu signed it as if he is signing a prescription.

Harshavardhan Birla, who once never accepted Akshara as his Bahu, now cried thinking about his daughter's divorce. He some where felt himself responsible for all the difficulties his children are facing. The scenario would have been completely different only if he would have paid attention towards his family instead running behind PR.

Manjiri couldn't see the scene which was going in front of her. Her beta and bahu are getting divorced after being married for 3 years. She knew there is a misunderstanding which can be cleared through talks, but their ego is not allowing to do so.

Parth and Shefali though had a tint of jealousy with the couple, but atleast they did not wish to see the couple at the stage of divorce. They knew how much Akshara loved Abhimanyu and vice versa but the destiny did not wish to see them together.

Mahima and Anand, the Power couple now had no energy left. They felt extremely sad for Akshara, the same Akshara who had brought this family together, who had kept this family together. While they were angry on Abhimanyu, because he was the one who brought the topic of divorce, instead of sorting out their issues.

Neil, the Abhimanyu and Akshara shipper from day 1 has lost all his faith in love after seeing their bhai-bhabhi getting separated. He still belived that they can be together, but thanks to his egoistic Bhai who had not given any chance to his bhabhi to explain herself.

Everyone came out of their thought hearing the lawyer speak,

"So about the alimony, Akshara has decided not to take anything from Dr. Birla nor anything from Birla family. But talking about Saira Abhimanyu Birla, the laws says that she will be staying with her mother till she turns 18, after that, the grown up kid will decide with who to stay. Anyways till she turns 18, her father is allowed to meet her once in a week, and the mother cannot object it" Said the lawyer.

Their attention turned towards the lil angel of Akshara and Abhimanyu who was sitting on sofa playing with her toy elephant unaware of the surroundings.

.
.
.

Akshara stood in Abhimanyu's room after packing her bag, looking around every corner. Every corner held some memory of theirs, whether it be a silly fight or an intense fight. Whether it be them making love Or teasing each other. Slowly, she took her bag and left the room with out even looking for it once more, because she knew it's going to break her heart which is already broken.

As soon as she stepped out of the Birla house, a show piece which was kept in the living hall fell shocking everyone. But Akshara did not turn back. She carried her baby girl in her arms and finally left the Mansion without turning back.

Abhimanyu stood near the window of his room, staring at his lifelines going away. Maybe Forever.

.
.
.