Welcome Back

Day after day you wake up and run the same routine that involves you practicing your aim and working out and even chatting with Brim at times.
And when night rolls in you just stay in Omens room and relax scrolling through your phone in his bed. You even tidy up his room and wash his clothes that you've been wearing.

After doing all that your usually somewhat tired so you fall asleep within an hour or two of laying in Omens bed. It's been a little difficult to fall asleep without him but you've been improving from taking 3 hours to fall asleep to 1 or 2.

As a week and two days pass, your practicing your aim at the range. You've improved a lot and Brim even told you that your a natural with a gun hitting every shot even with an operator. With that your just excited to show Omen how good you've gotten. As your practicing with the phantom you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket. You put the gun down and check your phone to see that you got a message from Brim saying that your room is finished and one of killjoys bots will guide you to your room.

(("Ah..those annoying things..")) you think back to when you would have to run for your life from killjoys and razes bots when you were in your cat form just because they would malfunction from time to time. You sigh and text him back an okay as he responds with that the bot will meet you at the range.

You put your phone back in your pocket and clean up after yourself in the range as you wait for the bot

---------

The bot gets there and guides you to your room and to your surprise, it's right next to Omens. You always wondered why most rooms around his room were vacant but that was probably because of just how he is. Omen doesn't really interact with the other agents often and when he does he's mostly quiet and observes, plus he doesn't really it when it's to loud so he probably likes that he isn't roomed next to any of the loud and energetic agents. You smile at the thought that Brim thought it was a good idea to room you close to Omen and enter it. The walls are your favorite color and the decor is just lovely, you even have your own nice bathroom. The clothes that you ordered lay on your bed and look over them trying them on making sure they fit and they do perfectly. You put them away in your dresser and once you finished you look back at the bed to see three more things on it. You observe them for a while and pick it up a note laying next to them that reads that the clothing are your agent uniforms and that the shoes are under the bed.

 You observe them for a while and pick it up a note laying next to them that reads that the clothing are your agent uniforms and that the shoes are under the bed